Utah under 216.5 at 5 dimes

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
The 3 referees all tend clearly to the over. Utah last 20 at home is 11-9 under .Toronto last 20 on the road is 11-8-1 over. Both teams are playing 5 in 7. I think it has been 15 games since Toronto had 2 days off. Bosh supposed comes back at home Wednesday. Utah had 2 days off the 9th and 10th. Utah has beaten Toronto the last 5 times they played and the last 3 games have gone under. Why do I like it under? Obviously Toronto 2-8 with wins against Seattle and the Heat sans Bosh is completely out of gas playing a team that always beats them and is 28-3 at home. Not really pumped for this game. Read list of 10 or more spreads at home for Utah.
Grizz - 10.5 118-94 total was 216 under
Sac -13.5 117-93 total was 205 over
NJ - 11 102-75 total was 190.5 under
Heat minus 10 110-101 total was 197.5 over
Portland minus 14 89-97 total was 203 under
Seattle -12.5 96-75 total was 211.5 under
Bucks -10.5 98-87 under
Knicks 13.5 100-89 under
Bulls -12 97-87 under
Atlanta 13.5 100-94 207 under
Minn -14.5 105-76 206.5 under
The Kings total was very early in the season. God knows what total they would have put currently.
The Heat happened?
The other 9 went under and none have reached this total. Utah goes over at home when threatened. See a low spread think over. This spread is 13. Toronto can barely stand up and does anyone see Utah as feeling threatened today? I have bet it under. GL

excellent research Tuck. Will have to take a look at this one. Expecting a huge Jazz win here, and you know what they say of home blowouts being friends with unders ;).

:cheers:

tuck, BC.....mrs.redbearde agrees with you. I initially poopoo'd the idea, but I'm thinking of reversing my opinion....

:shake:

Catfood, I think Toronto right now is so weak they might struggle with Seattle. Utah can do anything they want including win by 30. Utah against over 500 teams second half of the season is 11-1 ats. Just not sure they really class Toronto as an over 500 team. Toronto is 6-3 ats last 9 at the site. Utah spread record in the above game went wwwllwllllw so they are 2-6 last 8 here. I think they could easily cover just based on Toronto apathy doing another 105 to 88 game. Do I want to bet on it. A little. Have Utah straight for a quarter of a unit. Thinking about a parlay of Utah and under. Think the under straight is much the best bet.
By the way in the Miami game, the Heat caught them completely off guard and were leading much of the game. When Utah feels threatened games go over. GL

Tuck thanks for the insight into this game. Will be tailing you on it. Also playing Wiz/Atlanta U.

i will blow someone's head if this game goes over. This crap happens a lot of times. I just hope we got a good number here

Well 103 for the 2nd half? that makes the total 188? Seems like a nice middle oppurtunity. I'm happy with my amount bet now..Time to get greedy?

yes marlo. i took the middle. i'm a sucker. read other post on twoface for my middle post.

Tonight for halftime lines here are my leans

Washington U 107 2nd half
Boston -1
Minny U93
Utah O103

None have been played

Nice work! Great analysis! I only got 213.5 but I feel o.k. with that.
You made a boring slow Monday night very promising. With one half complete things look pretty good

Tuck, this is one of the best plays I've seen anyone make all year. ...perfectly observed, perfectly researched, and perfectly executed.

Good Job, sir.

Tuck, this is one of the best plays I've seen anyone make all year. ...perfectly observed, perfectly researched, and perfectly executed.

Good Job, sir.

Exactly

This one and BC's Portland/Sacramento are two of the best resaearched and detailed plays on a total I have seen this year.

Back