Utah-UCLA off the board

• Thread starter Thread starter NickFazekas
  • Start date Start date
N

NickFazekas

Game is off the board right now at Cris and pinnacle. I am assuming it's because Johnson is redshirting this year, but I thought it was known he wasn't gonna play or would have been limited week 1. I guess this means youll get an even better deal on Utah right?

I think you are correct Fazekas...Ratliff will be able to do a good job running that offense though (as I'm sure you already know)...

Ratliff has a lot of hype, but I think losing Johnson does hurt Utah a bit, esp first couple games...this game is more of a tossup IMO now.

jumponboard,

I respectfully disagree with you regarding ratliff...I watched him play twice (including the bowl game) late last season...I was pretty impressed with how he moved the ball on offense...

pags11 said:
jumponboard,

I respectfully disagree with you regarding ratliff...I watched him play twice (including the bowl game) late last season...I was pretty impressed with how he moved the ball on offense...

:shake:

Pags....I thought Ratliff showed poise vs BYU and esp GT, but I do think Johnson is a loss....word had been that he'd been outplaying both QBs on a knee that was 85% at this pt and only taking 33% of the snaps...

Also, Johnson was 4th in the NATION in total offense before he went down...

Brian Johnson is the better quarterback. I could not believe how good he was last year as a freshman.

Back