Utah/SA - Game Four

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
The line opens at Utah -1.5 and 191.

Interesting that after the Spurs get blown out they try to open a bit lower.

I really think SA wins this game, I'd like to see them take in a good deal of Utah money to move the ML up a bit.

This was my worry at half, Trout, that Duncan was potentially in foul trouble, that the Spurs seemed to be taking cheap fouls--which wasn't all that shocking given the venue and the score of the series.

But if the Spurs play smart there's really no way they shouldn't beat this team.

You won't see anything cheaper than right now. Game will be close to a PK by tip IMO. Lots of people playing the double down game. I think I'll be on the Under above all else. Won't be surprised to see either side pull off the victory. I can't really look past the Jazz's HC record nor can I ignore the fact that the Spurs are the superior team in the series.

The announcer was saying a while ago that if the Spurs were beaten in a close game, Jazz could win Game 4. But now that the Jazz had blown them out, no way the Spurs lose to the Jazz again. Well... I believe him. I think Spurs win a close one in Game 4... 92-88 Spurs maybe. :shake:

I agree with you, JP, that SAS wins this game. I lost 2/3 third's of my bankroll at Matchbook on them last night--got caught up in the emotion during the 1st half. A lesson learned on betting in game. Most of my money is with Diamond, thankfully. Gonna put a decent play on SAS on Game 4--and even more on them on Game 5.

deron williams = best pg in the game

avg 31 and 9 assists this series.

welcome_deron05.jpg

deron williams = best pg in the game

avg 31 and 9 assists this series.

welcome_deron05.jpg

well maybe the best pg still in the playoffs....hold on maybe not billups is still there and parker too.....but i really don't think the best in the game....just my thoughts....

Me too...lost like 40% of my money in game 3..!#$%^&&&%**!!!!!.. They need to win game 4 or im quitting hehe..il stick with wnba

as per the thread I made for my Cavs play this past day, the Western Conf has seen a number of favs cover in recent times. My def. lean (based on statistical probability) would be for a Dog result to show up sooner rather than later in this SAS/UTH series. That said, I personally would like to see Utah as the generally popular play, since I dont think it can be ignored that they havent lost at home in these playoffs (and further, of 7 home games they've only had 1 of 7 wins of less than 10 pts: 6-0-1 ATS). They beat San An twice at home during the reg. season, and I dont see them getting carried away or being satisfied/happy with simply achieving that game 3 win.

Finally, I think most people see San An and Detroit as capable of winning their game 4s, but their respectiove opposition have both shown enough to suggest at least 1 of them will achieve a 2-2 series scoreline. As each game 3s have now been played out, Utah immediately looks more likely, over Cleveland, to be the one to potentially do so IMO.

Line I see now in my local is Utah +1... does everyoen still think Utah is the right play?

Thoughts appreciated. Thanks!

Back