Utah/Chicago

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
The line opened up at Utah-3, it is now Utah -1.5.

Anyone know why there is a reverse line move?

I got Utah at -3; Im thnking now if I should buy more at -1.5.

Last edited:
I just like the way Utah played the other night. Okur seems much more comfortable out there without Boozer. Millsap provides D and boards, leaving Okur in his comfort zone on offense. Every time Phoenix made a run, Okur squashed it.

Bulls by ten I think utah is in a bad spot after beating Phoniex on the road, classic let down situation in my opinion, Chicago has had trouble on the road, but sooner or later they are going to pick up that road win...

Brutal road trip for Bulls. Revenge factor works, but not sure @ 1.5. Prolly stay away myself.

Boozer hasn't played against SA nor PHX, they still won with Millsap filling his shoes (ok, not on the offensive end, but still jumped in pretty well), and now they get this line movement. Just puzzles me. Wouldn't be surprised if the bookies are making people doubt their call, which is obviously Utah at this point, we all know it's a popular play by now, but I don't see that as a reason to back off. After all it's not the bettors who are going to be on the court tonight.
I'm taking Utah.

Utah is the play. Buy more. Dont worry about the "smart money" on this one. The smart money had the Bears yesturday as well. Utah may be playing without Boozer but the Bulls' Wallace is playing like crap right now. And we all know how the Bulls play on the road. They just got done with Seattle and Portland but they just can't handle the Jazz on the road tonight. Just my 2 cents....

Franky

Bulls have won 2 straight on the road, and have no Nocioni toinght, which is big against a gritty team like Utah. The Jazz have won 8 of 9 at home against Chicago, and even with Boozer out, I still think Utah matches up fairly well vs. the Bulls.

Back