Utah and Oregon tonight? Any insight would be appreciated

I'll use this as a discussion thread.

It's worth noting that this game is being played @ Levi Stadium.

Last year Utah put up 3 points vs. Washington here. A game they should have won. They lost 10-3.

Oregon also played here in their bowl game. The game was awful and set football back 50 years. Final score was 7-6.

My question is I forget why these games were so bad offensively? I know Utah and Michigan State had good defenses. But I just find it ironic now that the teams that scored 7 and 3 points respectively in their last game at this stadium are now playing vs. one another again here.

I do think this field neutralizes speed. It's natural grass and tends to always be soft.

I know they've had issues with this field since its inception. Has this been resolved at all?

I know they've had issues with this field since its inception. Has this been resolved at all?

49ers' games this season have gone off OK. I remember something about a Taylor Swift concert last year or something? Who knows.

But 49ers have been away last 2 weeks so should be fine.

Doh. I forget the NC game was held there. And boom the points exploded in that one.
Right. I totally remember you referencing the above games and also some Niners games I believe. Just checking. Weather supposed to narly?

I'll use this as a discussion thread.

It's worth noting that this game is being played @ Levi Stadium.

Last year Utah put up 3 points vs. Washington here. A game they should have won. They lost 10-3.

Oregon also played here in their bowl game. The game was awful and set football back 50 years. Final score was 7-6.

My question is I forget why these games were so bad offensively? I know Utah and Michigan State had good defenses. But I just find it ironic now that the teams that scored 7 and 3 points respectively in their last game at this stadium are now playing vs. one another again here.

I do think this field neutralizes speed. It's natural grass and tends to always be soft.
Utah had Jason Shelley and Armand Schyne at QB and RB last year and troy m Troy Taylor was the OC that was trying to run RPO with an OL not equipped to run it.

This year that have Huntley, Moss and Andy Ludwig....don't read too much into last year. UW's only TD came off of a pick 6 that came off of a WR's foot that should had been caught.

I expect at least 24 points out of Utah....who knows how many Oregon will score?

What wins of Utah's this season impress you guys? Lotta people on the SS. Utah tonight. Quack quack

I think Oregon's unexplainable loss to Arizona State, and their rather uninspired win against Oregon State are what people are looking at.

Just looking at the numbers and eye test it’s hard not to back Utah at -6.5
In the playoff era, the five seed is 20-7 ATS (lost last week) and 14-3 ATS the last 17. Utah is a five, and Utah is the better team. Why not lay the points?

That's not a rhetorical question -- tell me why I would lose my money if I played the Utes!

Back