Utah -13 over Knicks

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I think this game presents a good opportunity for the Jazz to beat up a tired Knicks team. Knicks have done well the last 2 vs weak defensive teams in Golden state and the Lakers and basically got outscored in the 4th qtr to lose the games.

THey will now play a better defensive team that is waiting for them and playing the last game of their home stand.

I see the Jazz controlling this game, and the Knicks mailing this one in after playing hard in Gstate and LAKERS, I doubt it they can compete and keep this game close with the Jazz.

The 13 should not be a problem, because the JAZZ have been covering that number easily at home lately vs Sac, Clipps, Phoenix at Clips. Jazz are very hot and with the KNICKS who always give one big qtr away, they will struggle to score in this game and give up over 100 to Utah. I expect a final of somewhere in the range of 113 to 89

Knicks fell apart to Lakers at the end of this game, and to play a very good Utah team who has beaten SPurs, Phoenix, Houston Sac, Orlando, and we all know how the Knicks can be beaten really badly.

playing vs a run and gun Gstate and then Lakers and they gave up 120, so I know UTAH can and will score a lot tomorrow. The question is the defense, and I think the Jazz can either stop the Knicks bigs or contain Robinson and Crawford and we have a solid blowout win for the Jazz.

For the Knicks to compete here they need Crawford and Robinson, and richardson to get 55 pts, Randolph, Lee and Curry for about 50 pts, giving them a realistic chance at a cover. I expect Utah to score a lot on them 7 of their last 10 they passed 100 points and the 3 they did not tehy got 98 and 97, vs Spurs, Houston, and Millwaukee. I think here the Knicks play weak defense and will be tired out after running with the Lakers who play up tempo. The Jazz can and should try and take them out of this one early and cruise to a good win.

Looks good Sammy!
SLC is a tough place to play when you are tired and amazingly the Jazz have been rockin since they got KORVER. That Knicks ATS loss tonight really stung me, not gonna let them do it 2 nights in a row.

Nice to see you posting again.

It is set at that line for a reason, if it is a shitload of points you can take the Knicks, but I don't see them making it a game.

Sometimes Throw it is more the situation you have to play on, as when a team does not show up they will not cover, ie when they are tired playing a 4th in 5th on the road, those are games they let slide away, and they usually lose by 15+.

13 may seem high but if you think about it, its about 3.5 points a quarter. And also I think the Jazz will outscore the Knicks in every qtr and by at least 12 in one quarter.

Jazz have Washington 2 days later on the road, so I see no reason why they don't try and smoke the Knicks tomorrow good at home to end the home slide. Jazz are hot and the Knicks must be reeling after blowing a tight game to the Lakers.

Also dont forget Utah lost to the Knicks @ MSG already ....Suns sure paid back ATL in full tonight in a similiar spot.....

and if 13 seems high remember NYK was 9 w/o Bynum in LAL and 10 in GSW....so they certainly werent going to be less then DDs here......

Thanks Nut that's a good point also with revenge. I think the line is right and is -13 because of the back to back factor.

THe nBA is unpredictable these days with all these injuries and disinterested teams of late. I am thinking stick with the teams that care like Utah and the Hornets until they start slumping. I miss football for sure but hope we can hit some NBA winners once the teams start packing it in for the year soon

Though I just looked and revenge might be a useless point since NYK is 6-1 SU past 7 meetings only losing in OT......

Actually dont think the NBA is that unpredictable when you take a step back and look at some of the shit going on but injuries are presenting some confusion....

Would not expect Randolph to do anything with Portland coming up. Referees are terrible for the play but still expect it to win.

Would not expect Randolph to do anything with Portland coming up. Referees are terrible for the play but still expect it to win.

man give me a direct link pls to the referre asigments...i can t find it in nba.com and i am looking for it for like half an hour.

Lets hope so EHS, I cannot wait for baseball and CFL to start and March madness.

Is it me or does this kind of seem like the hardest time to get on a roll. There are so many close games, it seems every game goes down to the wire these days in basketball.

I miss the days of football, where games were decided a lot earlier. I may stick with UFC and Hockey if I can't turn it around in NBA tonight.

Part of being a solid bettor is EGO- Ie IF I am winning consistently in NFl, NCAA, CFL and UFC, and I cannot win in NBA, and start losing money, I will be the first to admit it to myself and pack it in, because the bottom line I am not winning in the sport. This will mean I will save huge money, because why bet a sport that I am not winning in. Its more of the fact that I cannot win and get on huge rolls in the NBA. Pretty much treading at about even which at the end of the day is wasting my time, because I am making no money.

I am going to look into hockey, Ottawa Senators are a very streaky team, and won 2 in a row, they can easily win 10 in a row. They will get hot in the 2nd half of the season.

I just cannot justify betting bigger amounts in NBA because of the injuries, motivation, shady refs, unpredictabillity.

There are plenty of great sports to hit, its like a dry well, I may just have to look harder and pick my spots until baseball, march madness, and football season comes, in about 4.5 months CFl winners.

Having said that maybe the Jazz is the start of a good streak for me lol

Back