USMNT Kits Leaked?

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
1660866188399.jpeg

Looks like someone forgot to do their homework assignment and just made this up in the last hour.

There also some Twitter video floating around of the kit being accidentally put out on the sales floor of a Dicks Sporting Goods.

Last edited:
View attachment 67661

Looks like someone forgot to do their homework assignment and just made this up in the last hour.

There also some Twitter video floating around of the kit being accidentally put out on the sales of a Dicks Sporting Goods.
That one on the right is WTF

My sons wear this new “style”…..I was like did your Mother leave a pen in the wash? Where these stains coming from?

He says it came like that haha

Watch today's tennis and understand that the late 80s are back! Bring on Umbro and Vuarnet...it's happening. Fwiw I was and always will be a Puma fan regardless of the affiliation with City. Some kits suck. Always will.

I get that we're in an era where conservative kits suck but some of these all over the place suck. I actually don't mind the away one here but the home kit looks like someone is strangling you.
Yeah the away one looks better than that leaked photo.

The neckline and stitching to the arms, just doesn’t work.

Anyways, U-S-A!!!

Yeah the away one looks better than that leaked photo.

The neckline and stitching to the arms, just doesn’t work.

Anyways, U-S-A!!!
I'm in a local Man City group that's close to 400 people and they all think they're high end designers. Crazy when you get together and see what these fashionistas are wearing.

That said unless you are a bumble bee the third kit this season is hideous.

Last edited:
Back