USL championship

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
My cousin is the starting GK (Jordan Farr) for their W Conf Championship game so I gotta with San Antonio FC pk. And under 2.5 goals.

My cousin is the starting GK (Jordan Farr) for their W Conf Championship game so I gotta with San Antonio FC pk. And under 2.5 goals.
Hope he gets it, I'm a die hard Phx Rising fan and losing in the first round was devastating so haven't been paying attention. I'll pull for SA, Orange County is a rival I'm ok with getting beat. And absolutely fuck Louisville and Tampa on the other side.

Hope he gets it, I'm a die hard Phx Rising fan and losing in the first round was devastating so haven't been paying attention. I'll pull for SA, Orange County is a rival I'm ok with getting beat. And absolutely fuck Louisville and Tampa on the other side.
Lol. I agree. That Phx loss was a tough one

Looks like Lville will advance to final

My cousin actually plays for Indy Eleven, but is on loan to SAFC for the playoffs. So far no goals allowed through 2 games

Lol. I agree. That Phx loss was a tough one
Outside of Iowa State groups Man City then Phx Rising are who I'm most active in on FB...then Cardinals, Suns, Dbacks. Rising fans are nuts, couple years ago they had 6 coaches that left from the stadium to go to Orange County, beer busses basically. Got there a couple hours before then came right back. Pretty fun group.

Back