USFL Who's Still Watching, Thoughts?

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I Saw That Houston Last Three Games Have Been Decided At The End Of The Game And No Loses By More Than 6.
Lost By 1, 5, 6, And 1 Today...
Houston Was +7 +105 Today.

Beginning Of The Season It Was All About The Unders.
This Weekend We Had 4 Games At 42 And Over
42, 51, 51, And 63!!!

I'm Continuing To Keep My Eyes On The USFL... How About YOU?!
Thoughts? Concerns?
---Vap

I watch most games. It’s not bad football. It IS pretty stupid that EVERY GAME is played at one of the team’s home field

They really ought to think about playing these games on Sunday and Monday nights. Tuesday and Wednesday night might work too. Who’s sitting at home on a Saturday night watching a bunch of no names?

Good Lord I watched Saturday. How is there less than 200 people in the Stands. They should be giving tickets away somehow to get people there.

In an attempt to avoid tanking and add some interest to their Sunday slate of games, the USFL has changed its rules to give the league’s two worst teams something extra to play for in the final game of the season.

“We’ve got an unusual situation in our final week of the regular season in the USFL. The 1-8 Michigan Panthers are playing the 1-8 Pittsburgh Maulers,” Johnston said. “Under normal circumstances, the loser of this game would be awarded the first draft pick in the upcoming draft. But we’re going to change the rules right here, so this weekend whoever wins the game actually gets not only the first pick in the 2023 draft but the first pick in every round of the 2023 draft. [We’re] making sure there’s no shenanigans going on.”

In an attempt to avoid tanking and add some interest to their Sunday slate of games, the USFL has changed its rules to give the league’s two worst teams something extra to play for in the final game of the season.

“We’ve got an unusual situation in our final week of the regular season in the USFL. The 1-8 Michigan Panthers are playing the 1-8 Pittsburgh Maulers,” Johnston said. “Under normal circumstances, the loser of this game would be awarded the first draft pick in the upcoming draft. But we’re going to change the rules right here, so this weekend whoever wins the game actually gets not only the first pick in the 2023 draft but the first pick in every round of the 2023 draft. [We’re] making sure there’s no shenanigans going on.”
NFL should learn from this, hell so should the NBA.

Even with the lottery in the NBA there's still a reason to tank, to get more balls. Be great if they gave more balls in the lottery to say the 6th worse team (random number) than the worst record.

Not much else going on tonight so watching this Breakers game. Are there even 1000 people at the stadium? What else is there to do in Birmingham?

Not much else going on tonight so watching this Breakers game. Are there even 1000 people at the stadium? What else is there to do in Birmingham?
You are being nice saying 1000. Closer to 100.
That's the one downfall. Having every game in Birmingham

I tried watching a replay late one night when I couldn’t sleep and I imagine hanging out in front of the local liquor store is more entertaining than going to these games and prob getting raped for concessions. You guys really rather follow talk bout this than baseball? Crazy world.

As I get older I feel baseball gets more boring/slow paced? Also, I'm better wagering on USFL than baseball. I've lost touch with baseball. A's Fan since 77. Maybe my 1st season ever that I dont care to watch anymore... IDK. Ownership Sucks for 1...

As I get older I feel baseball gets more boring/slow paced? Also, I'm better wagering on USFL than baseball. I've lost touch with baseball. A's Fan since 77. Maybe my 1st season ever that I dont care to watch anymore... IDK. Ownership Sucks for 1...
Gotta be frustrating to an A’s fan with an owner who doesn’t care about winning. I live in Nor Cal and have many suffering A’s friends.
For me Baseball will pick up after the break and I’ll only watch the better teams playing each other.
As far as the USFL, I watched both games yesterday was surprisingly entertained. I’ll be watching the championship game. I thought it was hilarious to hear crowd noise pumped into the TV because I saw 50 people in the seats.

Longtime A’s fan here too. Probably THE most frustrating team to be a fan of. Will have to do some hard thinking about if I want to remain a fan WHEN they move to Vegas

Longtime A’s fan here too. Probably THE most frustrating team to be a fan of. Will have to do some hard thinking about if I want to remain a fan WHEN they move to Vegas
Aug 1977 My 1st Game @skanless13
Look. It's Not The Players Fault. Any Of It...
But Yeah...They Go To Vegas... Probably Done W/Baseball...

Brother... Two Of My Favorites!!!
Yep. Rickey was a bad ass lead off hitter. Probably one of the best to ever do it. Langsford (Langsford?) was just a good solid down home no nonsense dude with a trippy batting stance. Later came my fav pitchers Dave Stewart and Eck. And then later loved McGwire. Never really cared for Canseco though

After Watching The Whole Season, I Think I Know A Little Bit About These Teams. Stallions Will Run. Can Stars Slow Them? Stars Live By The Turnover/Special Teams... Game Could Go Either Way. Same With Over/Under. I Like Stars And The Points...I Feel Like They Are Feeling More Comfortable Going Into This Game. I Like Case Cookus Leadership.
Stars +4.5
:shake:

My goodness! There was two offensive linemen holding on that touchdown play for the stallions you got to be kidding me!

Back