USFL is back!

Playing all games in Birmingham is brilliant

There will be more interest there by week 3 than any of the places those other teams represent anyway

Playing all games in Birmingham is brilliant

There will be more interest there by week 3 than any of the places those other teams represent anyway
Do you like anything in todays game? I have no clue but wouldn’t mind $5 on something on a rainy day. Lol

Do you like anything in todays game? I have no clue but wouldn’t mind $5 on something on a rainy day. Lol
I'm just watching basketball, next football I'll watch will be the draft in a couple weeks

Still find it nuts they won't do something like this on Tue/Wed in fall, I don't want to watch football in Spring/Summer

Hope you find a wake to make a buck tho

Also best thing that comes from this that I can see is the chip in the football so no down markers, you actually know for fact it's a first or it's not. Hope that works out.

Their other cute rules would be okay if there was NFL talent out there but watching guys try to make 4th and 12 or whatever to retain possession...well we see what preseason offenses look like in the NFL against preseason defenses. I'd expect a bunch of that.

Think Hulu has it right, if you roll unders in this league game to game you'll catch one on a chase sooner rather than later I bet

Bandits baby! Pitt is going to be a shitshow all season it seems like
Yeah hard not to fade the Maulers. They are a disaster on the field and now they cut a guy for eating pizza? Talk about a morale killer for the team. They've just realized its going to be a long, horrible season to earn $45k and they can't even choose what they put in their own mouths? I don't see a lot of effort coming from this group.

Apparently they are changing the footballs after only 1 week due to the chip inside affecting the flight of the ball.

Back