USC -42????? I say: laaaaaaay the juice! (also pick of week inside)

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
love USC to cover 42. Wash St cant stop anybody. Even when carroll pulls his starters and backups and is going with the scout team, they will still run all over wash st

58-6 final

and POW:

Duke +5.5

They will upset Miami straight up, imo, but ill take the points to be safe:cheers:

Even if they do end up covering u should never lay 42 points with anyone. just cause u said it i'm rollin with wash st.

I do not know much about washington st. but I have trouble laying 42 against a USC team that traditionally hasn't showed up against conference foes. I think i may just be a spectator for this game.

I have no doubt USC could cover this line if they wanted to, but how bad is this wash. st team.

Who the hell is betting the Washington State ML? I see it has gone from to +3500, no way, no how USC loses this game. At -7000 USC seems cheap on the ML, that is how bad Wazzu is. USC did look like dogshit the last game; still won 28-0, to a team that is quite a bit better than Wazzu. It is USC ML and point spread or nothing in this game. NO VALUE IN WAZZU.

Back