USA/PANAMA

this probably putting Mexico in playoff vs New Zealand

[video=youtube;LPh2nPfUZXc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPh2nPfUZXc[/video]

not if Panama wins, it won't. If it does, one could argue with the financial implications of a WC qualification, it would be the most important goal in Mexican soccer history.

Rex, isnt panama 3 pts behind and also 2 behind mexico in goal differential?..

This is a little fade of usa, they sleptwalk through jamaica, have no sense of urgency, and have not been particularly good on tje road...donovan, howard, dempsey, and bradley all out..usa is still better than panama, but panama is at.home in a must win...concern would be if mexico jumps out early on costa rica it could deflate panama if they find out, also panama has to press, united states could punish tjem on counter....i also played 02 ~118 earlier today

if Panama win and Mexico lose, the goal differential would be made up. Panama has the tiebreaker in that scenario. I will be watching the Beaners/Ticos game (and wishing I didn't have to work so I could go) and going back and forth with the Doyers. If and ONLY IF the Ticos take control and go ahead, will I allow myself to even think about rooting for the Canaleros.

i hope not, lol. Mexico sucks, N. Zealand will probably be a challenge for them

at the end of the day the world cup is probably better for having Mexico in it than Panama

new zealand and chivas usa recently played to a draw, so doubtful, actually almost impossible that Mexico is not in the world cup

Back