US 400m Freestyle relay - wow

wreck

Pretty much a regular
they better stop playing that chinese flute bullshit and start pumping the US anthem.

an eloquant summary: eat SHIT france

thank you for being bitches. we swim better than you.

that was unbelievable, I was thinking...well we got silver and beat the WR by 2 bodies...then I saw that dude was making a comeback and I was like damn hold up a second.....unbelievable...thatll be a highlight for the Olympics

Sweden who finished fifth broke the previous world record...

the top 5 teams in the race broke the world record

sick

crappy quality but

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GI00Ts6dqM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>

Does anyone have a video of the post-swim press conference with the French? Fuck, I loved watching that shit-talker with his head down after he lost the gold for his teammates

franceiy2.jpg

By far the best swimming race I have ever seen. Maybe the best olympic event for me ever. I was going nuts when that guy started coming back. Never thought it was possible

eat SHIT france

thank you for being bitches. we swim better than you.

I agree with you 110%, they open up there mouths once again when they shouldn't and they once again get smacked around.

Awesome, I as well would like to see an interview along the lines of "so how do you feel about the US swim team now?"

:cheers:

Back