Urban To USC ?

Urban is a smart guy. I was thinking the whole 'Cowboys' thing was an early ploy for more money at USC.

I was in LA a few weeks ago and the word I was hearing was how Matt Linehart and Reggie Bush were in high pursuit of getting Urban to So Cal.

the LA Times has basically exposed years and yearsof payoffs , corruption , etc within USC athletic department

so a brand new start with Urban Meyer , lol

I think there will be a lot of pushback on Urban ( La Times, national media ), so going be interesting how this plays out

people forget that the Globe did a whole series on Hernandez . Meyer comes off looking terrible in it during his time at Florida

Last edited:
I was in LA a few weeks ago and the word I was hearing was how Matt Linehart and Reggie Bush were in high pursuit of getting Urban to So Cal.

That USC game a few weeks ago where they were all there made it clear

Leinhart was like the 3rd biggest homer on the panel, between the 3

Wanna know what else I heard from different people in LA? Shaq put a stop to a hit that was going to take place on Kobe back when everything went down between them. Hard to believe but I heard it from several. Shaq actually went into the hoods of LA to do this. True? Who knows.

Wanna know what else I heard from different people in LA? Shaq put a stop to a hit that was going to take place on Kobe back when everything went down between them. Hard to believe but I heard it from several. Shaq actually went into the hoods of LA to do this. True? Who knows.
I wanted to bring this post back only to wonder if somehow Kobe's helicopter was tampered with. This is a tragedy regardless.

Back