Urban gone

Let's be real, the only thing keeping him going was Notre Dame and that ship sailed while he was coach of...

the London Jags

Also it begs the question, can anyone actually fail in Jacksonville or are they serving the purpose of holding down the fort?

He’ll have plenty of college opportunities ahead…IF he wants them. People have very short term memories.

He’ll have plenty of college opportunities ahead…IF he wants them. People have very short term memories.
Why would he want any but about 3 or 4 at most?

ND was clearly his goal, the others he'd possibly want seem pretty comfy now that PSU signed their turd

Guess Clemson could be a thing if Dabo goes

Why would he want any but about 3 or 4 at most?

ND was clearly his goal, the others he'd possibly want seem pretty comfy now that PSU signed their turd

Guess Clemson could be a thing if Dabo goes

Without question he wouldn’t be interested in many…but something he likes will become available in the next 24 months.

Where do the Jags go. Leftwich??

London would be the best thing to happen to the franchise unless you're some big fan of the city of Jacksonville which would be weird because I don't even think people for Jacksonville really like it

How much of the money are the jags gonna have to eat on that deal? Might factor into what they do at the coaching position as they might go the cheaper coordinator route rather than pony up for a high profile coach since they have all that money tied up. All I know is they better get someone in there who has a clue as you don’t wanna ruin Lawrence in the process

Obviously far from conclusive but it gives me hope.

Really, I don't get how a franchise in London would work. Who would want to play for a team located so far away from home? Unless the team consists of Europeans?

How much of the money are the jags gonna have to eat on that deal? Might factor into what they do at the coaching position as they might go the cheaper coordinator route rather than pony up for a high profile coach since they have all that money tied up. All I know is they better get someone in there who has a clue as you don’t wanna ruin Lawrence in the process

I'm worried Trevor Lawrence is the next Josh Rosen

Obviously far from conclusive but it gives me hope.

Really, I don't get how a franchise in London would work. Who would want to play for a team located so far away from home? Unless the team consists of Europeans?
That will forever be the issue if it happens, who wants to have to travel like that? West Coast trips would be a nightmare.

But he no doubt wants to make it happen, maybe even if it's out of narcissism to be the first. NFL doing the whole European partnerships is just another brick in the wall

That will forever be the issue if it happens, who wants to have to travel like that? West Coast trips would be a nightmare.

But he no doubt wants to make it happen, maybe even if it's out of narcissism to be the first. NFL doing the whole European partnerships is just another brick in the wall
True in all accounts. Smarter people can figure it out but when he bought the team you could see this from a mile away

You can always leave it up to this disaster of a franchise to hire the shittiest coach and to draft the biggest busts. In 5 years people will be asking if Trevor would have become a success if he had landed elsewhere

Back