Update

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
Father in law just passed away. My wife is still in Montreal working on things. I myself was hospitalized up there for 5 days. My cousin flew up there and drove me back home. Give me another week or so to get things settled down.

And for the love of God make goddamn sure you have medical travel insurance if you leave the U.S. Medicare does not cover you in Canada or any other foreign country and that goes for most health care providers you may have from work. Check this out today with your insurance. If you have Medicare don't bother to check it out trust me just buy supplemental medical trip insurance from someone. Cost us $30,000 so don't let it happen to you or yours. Talk to you later. GL

Father in law just passed away. My wife is still in Montreal working on things. I myself was hospitalized up there for 5 days. My cousin flew up there and drove me back home. Give me another week or so to get things settled down.

And for the love of God make goddamn sure you have medical travel insurance if you leave the U.S. Medicare does not cover you in Canada or any other foreign country and that goes for most health care providers you may have from work. Check this out today with your insurance. If you have Medicare don't bother to check it out trust me just buy supplemental medical trip insurance from someone. Cost us $30,000 so don't let it happen to you or yours. Talk to you later. GL
I’m very sorry for y’alls loss Wire & I hope you get better. Sending all positive vibes you and your family’s way. ❤️

sorry for your loss

T&P

Sorry about the news Wire.

And that sucks about the insurance bullshit.

Hang in there my man...

Sorry about what you and your family are going through, Wire.

I send you my best wishes that things get better and never get so bad again.

Sorry for you and your wife's loss. Condolences to your family and sending positive vibes your way my man!!

Take care!!

Back