UNLV vs Wyoming

• Thread starter Thread starter NickFazekas
  • Start date Start date
N

NickFazekas

I am a UNLV season ticket holder and I GUARANTEE UNLV covers +10.5 to Wyoming. Why? Because this is just getting way, way beyond rediculous now.....Who is Wyoming here? A 5-6 team themselves laying 10+ on the road to a desperate team that badly needs a win to avoid losing D-1 status? Ok, its not that bad, but the feeling here is this game is a MUST win for the program, not cover, but WIN. Make no mistake, UNLV has very little home field advantage, but this is the spread I would have set maybe if the game was at Laramie (Freezing cold, 8,000 ft altitude) UNLV recruits better athletes/players than Wyoming, go to rivals.com and you'll see it's not even close. UNLV has been a victim of circumstances so far this year (tough schedule, new players, questionable coaching, untimely turnovers) and while they do have their problems, they have really only had one winnable game so far this season (home to new mex, lost by 3 in OT)

Lock in this bad boy now before my homeboys and I get done pounding this to a more respectable -6.5 or lower.:cheers:

I mean UNLV did lose by 14 to SDST, A team Wyoming beat however the two teams share similar losses (TCU/BYU)...Wyoming beat Utah and Colo St, both teams that UNLV got hosed by as well.. Wyoming is a much better team at home than on the road..

If this line does get pounded down, I will take a hard look at Wyoming around 1TD.. UNLV has given me no reason to believe they can keep any game close with their quaterback play and overall team play being AWFUL

I see UNLV every home game, believe me I know they are awful. However laying - anything on the road when Wyoming is coming off an impressive 55-7 loss themselves probably should be avoided. Good luck.

Wyoming Injuries:

11/11/06 S Michael Ray Hamstring missed last game, "?"
11/11/06 DE Aaron Robbins Knee missed last game, "?"
11/11/06 LB Marcial Rosales Knee missed last game, "?"
11/11/06 DE John Fletcher Finger missed last game,"?"
10/25/06 QB Stinson Dean None left the team and plans to transfer.
10/16/06 TE Chris Sundberg Collarbone out for the season.

UNLV injuries:

10/22/06 RB Erick Jackson Leg out indefinitely.
10/22/06 QB Shane Steichen Ankle expected to miss rest of season.

Wyoming has a few recent key injuries.

:moosefukin: Fuck you Dr. Bob, didn't need you and your minions on my pick asshole!!!

Well I have tried all I can to get this line down to -7 looks like it might not happen.

MistaFlava great value there I am on the ML/points equally. Rebels crush wyoming 42-14 here:cheers:

People forget Wyoming was picked dead last in the MWC before the year (below the rebels) now they wanna lay -10, -350 on the road coming of a 55-7 loss LMAO.

at TCU L 3-26 --
San Diego State W 27-24 --
at (25) Brigham Young L 7-55

at Utah L 23-45 --
TCU L 10-25 --
at San Diego State L 7-21

These are the last 3 games the teams have played. If you are betting Wyoming look at this and ask yourself if there is really much difference to lay this kind of chalk. UNLV is getting better, looks like Wyoming is sliding a bit.

Back