Underappreciated Rivalry / Hatred Game Today - Holy War II

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Baylor / TCU. Lots of dislike between these 2 schools going back to Patterson, Briles, many a late hit and other things. These schools just don't like each other so this is worth an eye or two today. I like Baylor -2.

Agree, Baylor looks easy to me. Can their offense get it going against a decent TCU D? Duggan is going to go supposedly but he looks banged up and the Baylor D front is legit.

Too easy. But I don't trust a QB with an injured middle finger on his throwing hand who is playing out of necessity. TCU just doesn't have many options w/ injuries and Delton's unexpected quit. We'll see.

Did Rhule design that shirt himself. It's like a hybrid of 3 different shirts. Hindsight after the fake punt, Patterson should have made it 3rd and 17 instead of 4th and 2 there. Tough call since you expect them to punt from their own 24 though.

Baylor was +3½ -115 when this drive started. They haven't even scored and are now selling for pk -135.

Crazy that we're seeing a zero-touchdown game in TCU/Baylor AND have a LSU/Alabama game lined with a total of 65 on deck. A lot has changed since 2011.

Did Rhule design that shirt himself. It's like a hybrid of 3 different shirts. Hindsight after the fake punt, Patterson should have made it 3rd and 17 instead of 4th and 2 there. Tough call since you expect them to punt from their own 24 though.

His apron is the worst look in all of college sports this year. Hope OU beats them by 30 next week.

Baylor played that game to about 25% of their ability (If that makes sense) and still covered. Good sign for them, but they didn't do much to make people think they can compete with high quality opponents.

If someone can post a replay of the overturn call in first OT. I'm curious about one thing.

tcu covering literally the entire regulation but of course they dont cover in OT. congrats everyone in the world who was on baylor

Back