UNC/Rutgers

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
I don't play a ton of NCAA, but I wanna chime in here.

I read a lof ot threads, and I'm gonna keep this brief. I don't understand how people are saying that the UNC/McNeese state game doesnt matter.

Let's talk rushing......If this UNC OL is so good, then how does Greg Little rush 14 times for 37 yards (2.6 avg) and Shaun Draughn run 7 for 30 (4.3 avg). It's McNeese State for crying out loud. I dont care if they ran the ball every play, they should average more then this. Obviously I'm not counting their WR as a rusher, but he has more than double those RB's already.

I watched the Rutgers/Fresno game and Rutgers did nothing to help themselves. Fresno is legit, and I think they beat Wisky this weekend, but thats neither here nor there. Kordell Young rushed well against that team. Kenny Britt dropped an easy ass touchdown in the second quarter. Noone within 10 yards, and I think the O just left the D out there for too long. If someone thinks that UNC has a better O than Fresno, I might hang myself. That's just silly.

Factor in the home field advantage.

Play is easy tonight.

$300 on Rutgers -6

I If someone thinks that UNC has a better O than Fresno, I might hang myself. That's just silly.

uh oh. I do.. Don't like being opposite you but I really like the points tonight.. Assume you've seen my ramblings in my thread but UNC has legit playmakers at WR bro and a QB that can sling it.. Rutgers allowed a pretty good run against number vs Fresno and think we see more of that.. IMO Mcneese will not lose another game this year, granted in the subdivision but they are very talented.. Lots of BS went on in that game incl a strange gameplan by butch and the whole deal with the weather..

UNC returns everyone from a team last year that covered this number easily on road LY in some tough places.. at VT, at Geo Tech , at East carloina..

But I could very well be miserbly wrong.. Hope you have a profitable weekend bro..:cheers:

Back