Un-Official CTG CFB Challenge

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Yahoo has their annual College Football Pickem ready for the upcoming season, and i created a private group for the forum...as promised when we set up the NFL one last week. There are only 50 spots to compete against pros like SHSUHorn and CKR, so join up while you can. Of course this is ATS, and typically only involves Top 25 teams...but it's also for forum bragging rights, since it would be a logistical nightmare to do this for money.

Anyhow, here's the info to sign up & compete...

Group Name = cappingthegame crew

Group ID = 530

Password = ctgcfb

If you play, play for the entire season..or you'll be ridiculed in the forum. Also, please use your CTG name (or a close variation of it) when signing up your team, so we'll know who the hell you are....and you'll get your CFB props.

Thanks, and enjoy the challenge.:36_7_1:

P.S. As the group fills up, we'll move this to the fantasy forum where it belongs...w/ the NFL Challenge.

Hey Yanks,

Do you mind explaining what I have to click on and all that stuff to get to the sign in page. Thanks. :shake: Hope you get this before it fills up.

Spark...3 game lead, bro!
In fantasy sports, college football pickem, join a private group...then the stuff above. same thing as the niffel one.

yeah...they set it all up. they only use teams in the top 25, and it's gotta be by their odds. it shows the deadline for picks, but last i checked it wasn't all set up yet on their end.

In it 2 win it

Ok guys.... I will take the first 5 ppl who want to take a $10 side bet on the entire season. I dont have to win I just have to beat you. Sorry this is my degenerate gambling side coming out. Just want to make it worth someone's time.

GL,
Ben

bet 2 collect said:
Ok guys.... I will take the first 5 ppl who want to take a $10 side bet on the entire season. I dont have to win I just have to beat you. Sorry this is my degenerate gambling side coming out. Just want to make it worth someone's time.

GL,
Ben

I'm in - you got paypal?

Yep, that is what i forgot to mention. All payments will be due through PayPal.

Ok 4 spots left.

1. Fondy

19 of 21 games in the book for week one.
tarheel is leading at 17...followed by both rollingaces and inspekdah at 16.

9 people though forgot to make their picks. don't drop out though boys. use it as a challenge, and see if you can make up the ground over the course of the season.

Back