UGA03 Week 9...

UGA03

Brutal week for my first week posting here during week 8. Hopefully, I can manage to do a little better this week. Went 1-6 last week…not even sure how that is possible.

So far...

TCU -13 - Love this spot on Thursday night.
ND -10 - Week off and ND knows they need some style points to get back in the playoff talk
App St -24 - you couldn't have made this line high enough for me not to take it
Stanford/Wash St o62 - Two top 30 scoring offenses

I'll play more before weekend's end but that is all for now.

Thanks Schrute

U of L 2h -7 for .5 unit (all my plays are for 1 unit unless posted otherwise)

Damn, that is tough. I have no confidence in Richt right now, but that is when he usually gets a big win like this. The Bauta thing reeks of desperation but it has to be done as doing the same thing with Lambert just wasn't going to work. We have heard all season that we had this game circled to make up for last year. The defense will need to put us in good spots. With Chubb, I would feel much more confident in a win.

Bottom line, the game honestly has more to do with our defense than offense. UF's D was going to give us fits no matter who was playing. If our D can pressure Treon we win. I'll say we do with Jenkins back and the D wanting to make up for last year. UGA wins.

Damn, that is tough. I have no confidence in Richt right now, but that is when he usually gets a big win like this. The Bauta thing reeks of desperation but it has to be done as doing the same thing with Lambert just wasn't going to work. We have heard all season that we had this game circled to make up for last year. The defense will need to put us in good spots. With Chubb, I would feel much more confident in a win.

Bottom line, the game honestly has more to do with our defense than offense. UF's D was going to give us fits no matter who was playing. If our D can pressure Treon we win. I'll say we do with Jenkins back and the D wanting to make up for last year. UGA wins.

Thanks for your response. I ask the question because I absolutely LOVE the Gators this week, and you touched on some of the reasons why. I think McElwain vs. Richt is a coaching mismatch for the most part, and that is what ultimately caused me to pull the trigger in favor of Florida. Honestly, I just don't see Georgia coming out on top in this one.

The other game I like a lot is the Golden Domers -9.5.

Thanks again, and best of luck with your plays tomorrow!!!

Back