UGA03 Week 8...

UGA03

1st post here. I've been following the board but finally signed up for an account and decided to post my picks.

Toledo -14 (-120)

I've ridden them all year so why stop now. I got a bad number as most got -9 at open but I still feel good on this one. Lots of points for the road team but Toledo is head and shoulders above this UMass squad.

UK +11.5

This UK team has played every team close this year win or lose in SEC play. 11.5 is a lot of points for a very good UK defense and Towles at QB.

Mizzou -2.5

That UGA/Mizzou game set football back 50 years. Very similar game with two defensive squads battling it out. Vandy just isn't very good and Mizzou's defense will get them in great field position all game. Mizzou's QB isn't that bad...he just needs time from his OL.

AU +6

I told myself that if Ark was a 3 pt or higher favorite I'd jump on AU. I have a feeling AU wins this SU but I'll take the points.

That's what I got so far. I'll probably play 3-5 more picks before the games start and I'll update then. Good luck to all.

Toledo -14 (-120)

I've ridden them all year so why stop now. I got a bad number as most got -9 at open but....

...you got time to reflect on the matchup. That's worth a lot.

By the way, I'm a UGA alumnus (law school), but not a fan Tried that for a bit as a 1L, but it didn't work. As a reverse jinx, I used to have an avatar of UGA's MVP from the 1980 championship season (Scott "Matatigres" Woerner), but it got lost when the site crashed once, and the admins apparently went over to covers and assigned me the avatar I use there. That still kind of puzzles me, but I love Danny, so no problem.

...you got time to reflect on the matchup. That's worth a lot.
Toledo has made me money the past 4 weeks so I'll continue to ride them. They are 6-0 ATS this year. They have covered with ease the past 4 weeks.

UMass is giving up 37+ per game so I like Toledo to score early and often. The fact that it's a road game doesn't worry me. UMass is 4-16 the past few seasons at home. UMass chucks the ball around but they can't run the ball to save their life (124th in FBS). Toledo is giving up only 13+ per game (7th in FBS) and should be able to get UMass in a lot of 3rd and longs with their lack of rushing attack. I'm hoping for another comfortable cover.

UGA grad here as well but undergrad. I love my Dawgs but they break my heart regularly...

Back