UGA03 Week 11...

UGA03

Finally back in the win column last week at 6-1. Puts me at 9-12 on my plays the past 3 weeks here. Hoping for another winning week so here we go...

UGA vs AU u50.5 – UGA still doesn’t have a QB and only threw for 90 yards on UK. They really didn’t have to throw much as they went for an even 300 on the ground. With that said, Lambert was only 6 of 13 and Ramsey was only given a couple of series. UGA will continue to employ the “wildcat” to move the ball and Michel/Marshall at RB which will eat up clock. Carl Lawson will give UGA’s OL fits all day so I don’t expect much from Lambert back there as he has happy feet when he feels pressure. AU on the other side is still undecided at QB and honestly it doesn’t make much of a difference. UGA’s D is 14[SUP]th[/SUP] in Total D and 20th in Scoring D and is going up against an AU offense that is 82[SUP]nd[/SUP] in Total O and 77[SUP]th[/SUP] in Scoring O.

UK vs Vandy u39 – UK is thinking about throwing RS FR Drew Barker out there against Vandy in hopes of getting the O moving (102[SUP]nd[/SUP] in Scoring O & 94[SUP]th[/SUP] in Total O). Good luck against a Vandy D that is ranked 19[SUP]th[/SUP] in Total D and 12[SUP]th[/SUP] in Scoring D. UK managed an embarrassing 180 yards against the above mentioned UGA D and I don’t see much changing this week. On the flip side, Vandy is equally as bad on O as they are good on D. They have scored 12, 14, 47 (vs Austin Peay), 16, 17, 10, 10, 0, & 7 which ranks 126[SUP]th[/SUP] in Scoring O. This will be like watching 2 mules fight over a turnip.

VT +3.5 – For all the talk about GT’s option attack, they are only 62[SUP]nd[/SUP] in Total O but they are putting up 33.6 points per game (45[SUP]th[/SUP]). VT’s D is nothing special but they have seen the option attack from GT every year for years now. Foster will have his D as prepared as one can be for the option. This is more of a situational play with VT needing this game to get closer to being bowl eligible in Beamer’s last year. Grant Field scares no one so I’m not worried about the home field advantage (VT has won 3 of the last 4 at GT). Tech is just a terrible team overall who has beaten 2 nobodies and played the game of their life to beat FSU. I don’t see the same amount of effort/emotion in this game from them. VT wins this one outright but I’ll take the points.

That's all I got for right now. Will play more as the week goes on.

Wed add - Bowling Green -3

UGA/AU u10.5 1st Qtr (1/2 unit) - UGA has not given up a TD in the 1st qtr all year. They've given up only 12 pts (4 FGs). Richt will ALWAYS take the points (especially early) as well and will kick a FG from the inch line on 4th and goal.

Bama -7 (120) for .75 unit - I just don't see a let down and I can't be afraid of a Miss St team beating or keeping it close at the end with Bama. I think it is close at the half but Bama wears them down by the 4th. Prescott will have a hard time against this Bama front 7.

Last edited:
LOL at mules fighting over a turnip. Agree on all 3, I live 5 min from GT stadium and these Thursday night games can be fun to go to but won't make it this year, unfortunately. Any thoughts on UF/USCe?

LOL at mules fighting over a turnip. Agree on all 3, I live 5 min from GT stadium and these Thursday night games can be fun to go to but won't make it this year, unfortunately. Any thoughts on UF/USCe?

I don’t see myself playing it but if I had to I would play SoCar +8. SoCar has been playing some good ball under Elliot and it is more motivated for this one than UF with UF already winning the East. I think UF wins due to their D but 8 points seems like a lot on the road for this one.

I don’t see myself playing it but if I had to I would play SoCar +8. SoCar has been playing some good ball under Elliot and it is more motivated for this one than UF with UF already winning the East. I think UF wins due to their D but 8 points seems like a lot on the road for this one.

Thanks, pretty much agree on all.

I just played unders in Aub and Vandy - got a little better numbers (surprised they went up) - Let's cash them

Thanks ksimp, Schrute, c-man, & Crimson :cheers3:

1 add so far.

UGA/AU u10.5 1st Qtr (1/2 unit) - UGA has not given up a TD in the 1st qtr all year. They've given up only 12 pts (4 FGs). Richt will ALWAYS take the points (especially early) as well and will kick a FG from the inch line on 4th and goal.

Thx Blood.

I've been wanting to play this all week so I'm going to pull the trigger.

Bama -7 (120) for .75 unit - I just don't see a let down and I can't be afraid of a Miss St team beating or keeping it close at the end with Bama. I think it is close at the half but Bama wears them down by the 4th. Prescott will have a hard time against this Bama front 7.

Back