UFC Vegas 9

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Rosa out weight cut issues. I was leaning her. Now Avila steps in and she is rising to championship material.

No line yet.

Fabinski v Muniz will be interesting. I think Muniz might be under radar and Fabinski is a pro.it should go over.

I lean Moises and think he will tbe able to take down Jalin. Should be cool fight. Turner is giant and he will prolly knock out Moises if he can keep it standing.

Hunter Azure from Montana is young and tuff. So is dude he is fighting. Lean over or the underdog.

I understand the perceived issues of Mennifield. He has crazy 1st round power and that seems like all. OSP is prolly durable enough and if it gets into round 2 or 3 it seems likely he will get at least one td and start working it.

I think Menifield is cool and confident and I want to lay it but idk. He came is a 1.5 lighter than OSP

Sakai really is a fat SOB and come in 9 pounds heavier than Overeem. The builds of each fighter, which admittedly mean little are complete opposites. It seems early money has been on Sakai as BOL released Overeem -270, but it did stay for a week at -200.

Jalin looks giant next to Moises! Oh my goodness.

I like that Imadaev pushed Pereira. I'm talking myself into hammering madman Pereira.

Alonzo is jacked and all but OSP frame is substantial. I just feel like he gets run over in 1st round. Muniz is a good size bigger than the wrestler. I watched his last fight verse Stewart live during the beginning of the plandemic. Good performance but I'm selling it. I'm thinking the azure / smith fight is going to be a brawl.

Jalin Turner for sure is going to have a majority of people backing him but Moises is -160

That staredown comparison is hard not to be swayed and Turner was a terminator last fight against overmatched opponent. He couldn't have looked better.

UFC betting is intense but you got lay it with the favorites and sometimes that's mentally hard for me to do.

My leans with the shitty ass lines available to me always make me want to default to parlays.

Smith +150
Araujo -233
Muniz +110
Moises -200
Pereira -143
Overeem -200

Final card for me for cash bets. I got scared off Overeem for some reason and jumped on Menifield like some fan boy. Almost every card I feel need to hammer one fight. I couldn't get that feeling on this card. Check out these shtty odds bros. They fork 6% to retailers to administer kiosks and payouts.

Sports Bet Montana | Tournament

Cole Smith +145
Araujo -238
Muniz +105
Pereira -154 (I still might hammer this crazy motherfucker, not sure yet)
Menifield -172

I understand the perceived issues of Mennifield. He has crazy 1st round power and that seems like all. OSP is prolly durable enough and if it gets into round 2 or 3 it seems likely he will get at least one td and start working it.

I think Menifield is cool and confident and I want to lay it but idk. He came is a 1.5 lighter than OSP

didn’t OSP test positive for covid and this is why we get this fight now? Cardio could be a factor

didn’t OSP test positive for covid and this is why we get this fight now? Cardio could be a factor

Yo Big Daddy,

I dont recall if OSP was asymptomatic and dinged by fake test or had flu symptoms and called it the corona. I remember thinking previous weigh in osp looked gaunt so I'm thinking he had the flu so he prolly is a bit weaker maybe. If Menifield gases again I will be disappointed. Good luck bro. Lfg.

Back