UFC Vegas 55 Picks

Andy

Pretty much a regular
14-16 -9.8un

TODOROVIC +240

Dusko is more well rounded, has solid striking, good cardio, doesn't quit, and owns a big grappling advantage. More paths to win I think, great long odds here. He will be at a big reach disadvantage though and could get caught by Njokuani when trying to get this to the mat.

VIEIRA +200

Holm is 40, has been fighting injuries, hasn't fought in 2 yrs and has never fought in the smaller Apex. Holm is the better overall striker, but Vieira should have an adv on the ground. Can Holm and her footwork avoid the takedowns in the smaller cage? What's Holm's cardio going to be? Think these odds are off.

TODOROVIC +240

VIEIRA +200
1-1 +1un

I had already marked vieira a loss in my spreadsheet before that decision was read. I dont really know how she won. i've had several split decisions go against me recently so i'll take it. part of betting this sport, take the good with the bad and hope it evens out with these ridiculous judges.

15-17 -8.8un

Last edited:
That was a BS decision. HH was more active, landed more strikes by far. I had it 3 rounds to 2 solidly
came down to that 3rd round. i thought holm won, but its not the worst decision i've seen this yr sadly (the park dec on this card was also bad). also fwiw, i'll stand by holm shouldn't have been such a big favorite making +200 a good gamble. decisions are coin flips anymore it seems.,

Last edited:
came down to that 3rd round. i thought holm won, but its not the worst decision i've seen this yr sadly (the park dec on this card was also bad). also fwiw, i'll stand by holm shouldn't have been such a big favorite making +200 a good gamble. decisions are coin flips anymore it seems.,
I thought Holm won 3 rnds convincingly. But you’re right about the price. In hindsight wasn’t a smart bet

Back