Andy

Pretty much a regular
2021 Results
10-8 -2.32 units

ALDRICH -145

Expect JJ to push pace, be the stronger fighter, and have the better cardio

STEWART -168

Darren the heavier stricker, solid gas tank...Anders rather plodding

debating one more, Semelsberger...can he avoid getting taken down and finish witt on the feet. semelsberger should have the striking adv but I really worry about his grappling. you know Krause will want Witt to get on top of him. Witt does have a weak chin though, i think he gets KO'd. wish i could get dog odds on Matt.

2021 Results
10-8 -2.32 units

ALDRICH -145

Expect JJ to push pace, be the stronger fighter, and have the better cardio

STEWART -168

Darren the heavier stricker, solid gas tank...Anders rather plodding
Anders has been shit ever since he took that short notice fight and moved up in weight against Santos. Shame bc I thought he had some skills.

guess i should have bet semelsberger. witt has no chin at all. my bad being a little timid even with a short line.

got the close decision with aldrich, when fights are close i usually feel ok heading to the cards if i have the favorite. esp if they got more takedowns/control time. in the end casey didn't really do much damage with her strikes and jj pressed forward the whole time.

guess i should have bet semelsberger. witt has no chin at all. my bad being a little timid even with a short line.

got the close decision with aldrich, when fights are close i usually feel ok heading to the cards if i have the favorite. esp if they got more takedowns/control time. in the end casey didn't really do much damage with her strikes and jj pressed forward the whole time.
We got lucky on JJ. I’ll take it but I hate when judges give too much credit for takedowns that do no damage and she was outlanded 3/1

We got lucky on JJ. I’ll take it but I hate when judges give too much credit for takedowns that do no damage and she was outlanded 3/1
this is where round by round scoring comes into play, almost all of casey's striking numbers came from the 1st round which i'm sure every judge gave to her. aldrich clearly controlled the 2nd round and then jj outstruck her in the 3rd. 3rd was the swing round, i wouldn't have argued if i lost.

Back