UFC Vegas 10 DISCUSSION

Johnnyonthespot

CTG Regular
Think I m going to fade that awesome dude Khama Worthy.

I love Billy Quarantillo. He is tough black belt but this fight is no joke.

Leaning steamrolla over Roosevelt

Sabina Mazo has the build to be great

I like Roxnne but it seems unlikely she does a Maycee Barber on KGB

Schnell can be good but he is always getting knocked out and Nam can knock you out

Rodriguez looked perfect last fight but Ed Hermn is a zombie

Bam bam is tough no doubt and I would like to bet him cuz he is durable and Ivy does not like to get hit, but has not fought in year, off substantial leg surgery and was 80lbs heavier during this period. Most saw Ivy get melted last fight so line is overlayed.

I feel more comfortable betting under than Quarantillo because if Nelson it's a ko in 1st and if he doesnt Billy gets him

I think I'm going to bet Schnell. His Espinoza victory looks very good in retrospect. Getting slept by Pantoja happens if you brawl with him. Nam is cool, with power, but he doesnt throw a bunch, and if he whiffs on one I see him getting taken down and submitted

Jalin line opened -450 yesterday now -325.

New opponent for Romanov opened at +300 now +220

I think Tomanov ragdoll Japanese rizin stand in

Everyone makes weight. Jalin and Brock going to fight 165, I'd like to see a KO. Jalin is fun to back but Brock is being mocked and he is crazy indian, something weird might happen.

Romanov comes in 3lbs heavier at HW than Rizin dude. Look forward to stare downs. Romanov is going to look substantially bigger and line is going to steam before my shitty book even posts lines for this fight

Leaning Watterson

Back