UFC Fight Night Whatever It Is

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Brown +172

This fight is 50/50, imo. Either a Brown TKO or Silva sub. Would be surprised if they just traded for 5 rounds. Both guys really go after it...which leads me to

u1.5 +100 I absolutely loathe u1.5 bets except at heavyweight, but they got me this time.

Palelei/Wineland -130
Cariaso +120
Larkin/Lenz -120
Natal/Horguchi +178

I think Natal is will end up being my strongest bet on the board. I will likely add to him as a straight play.

Brown all day, especially since he fights out of Cincinnati.

Brown wins inside distance +227
Brown wins by TKO/KO +250
Brown wins in round 1 +600
Brown wins in round 2 +700

Love Brown ITD +230 on 5dimes right now. Silva has fought ONE time outside of Brazil and it was against a guy in Brenneman who was incredibly undersized at 170. Only concern is Brown coming off a back injury but I think him fighting in his hometown evens that out. Absolutely agree that this is a 50/50 fight and I just don't see Silva coming out trying to grind Brown for a take down to try and sub him. Silva is the type of guy who can't help himself and constantly gets caught up in wild exchanges and that's the LAST thing he wants to do against Matt Brown v 2.0. I'll gladly take the 2-1 dog in a fight that IMO looks to be a last man standing slug fest type affair.

LOVE both of the Brown wins in round 1 and 2 bets Grind and I took a piece of both of those on 5dimes with you.

Brown ITD +230 for 2u
Brown wins rd 1 +600 for .5u
Brown wins rd 2 +700 for .5u

BOL tonight guys likely catching this one on delay as I'll be at dinner with the in-laws for mother's day.

Final card:

Brown wins inside distance +227 -- 50-113.50

Brown wins by TKO/KO +250 -- 50-125
Brown wins in round 1 +600 -- 50-300
Brown wins in round 2 +700 -- 50-350
Philippou +205 -- 50-102.50
Larkin-Philippou over 2.5 rounds -260 -- 130-50
Koch wins inside distance -101 -- 50.50-50
Palelei wins in round 1 +100 -- 50-50
Palelei wins inside distance -188 -- 94-50
Cabral wins inside distance +176 -- 50-88
Cabral wins by submission +222 -- 50-111
Wineland-Eduardo starts round 3 -138 -- 69-50
Salas-Wall over 2.5 rounds -230 -- 115-50
Salas wins by 3 round decision +106 -- 50-53
Tumenov wins inside distance +160 -- 50-80

GL fellas!

Love Brown ITD +230 on 5dimes right now. Silva has fought ONE time outside of Brazil and it was against a guy in Brenneman who was incredibly undersized at 170. Only concern is Brown coming off a back injury but I think him fighting in his hometown evens that out. Absolutely agree that this is a 50/50 fight and I just don't see Silva coming out trying to grind Brown for a take down to try and sub him. Silva is the type of guy who can't help himself and constantly gets caught up in wild exchanges and that's the LAST thing he wants to do against Matt Brown v 2.0. I'll gladly take the 2-1 dog in a fight that IMO looks to be a last man standing slug fest type affair.

LOVE both of the Brown wins in round 1 and 2 bets Grind and I took a piece of both of those on 5dimes with you.

Brown ITD +230 for 2u
Brown wins rd 1 +600 for .5u
Brown wins rd 2 +700 for .5u

BOL tonight guys likely catching this one on delay as I'll be at dinner with the in-laws for mother's day.

:shake:

Added salas/tumenov/cabral at plus money

Im real close to taking crushank. Not sure if he wins but that line is way out of hand, imo. He has some dynamic striking.

that line was fishy. I grabbed +160 small.

got +180 on Brown. might as well keep playing the dogs.

If you're Brazilian in this sport don't you just take the last name Silva just cuz?

All Silva had to do was hold on, but Brown won that round.

wowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowoowowowowow

well, we can pretty much guarantee there will be a rematch to one of the greatest fights I've ever seen.... and we still have one more round!

Matt FuckinBrown everybody!

i kinda liked liked this guy out of tUFbut then thought he was overated. So fuckin wrong. This dude is a monster

he's got a great motor Dollaz. guy does not quit. I thought he was done after that kick to the ribs in the first and then got mounted but he got out, won the round, and dominated the rest of the fight.

he's got a great motor Dollaz. guy does not quit. I thought he was done after that kick to the ribs in the first and then got mounted but he got out, won the round, and dominated the rest of the fight.

Yes. Most guys take it easy round 2 after his output. Brown never slowed down.

I was was actually slightly concerned he would be too pumped up and with that pace gas a little, but man. Love it.

Back