Decent card tonight

Boetsh -235
Cote-110
Pearson -155
Browne -155
cruz+115

still on the fence with the Pettis/Alvarez fight

Good luck man. Just my thoughts:

I think Boetsch wins but he came in looking to be in terrible shape so I decided against taking him. Herman has the advantage on the ground and is a tough guy.

I dont like Cote at all. Inthink Saunders takes it with his length and diversified game.

Pearson/Trinaldo is a tough call. I cant trust Pearsons chin so I could see early Trinaldo tko but of the fight goes deep Pearson should have advantage.

I like Mitrione. Browne is at a terrible camp and is extremely hittable. Mitrine is quicker and i see him tagging Browne. The issue with Mitrione is he has 0 fight IQ

GL chopz. Brilliant marketing by the UFC with this going off on a Sunday night, after the NFL games. Also doing it with Monday as a holiday so most people will be off. Personally I lean TJ as I think the long layoff will hurt Cruz, but should be a pretty even fight.

Definitely a questionable fight. Can see either guy winning really so I took a shot with the dog. TJ has been on fire, but he's beaten exactly 1 guy I respect. Cruz has beaten a who's who of fighters. The only issue here is age/cage rust. I mean, TJ modeled his entire game after Cruz.

Back