[/TR]
[TR="class: LR Alt, bgcolor: #EEE8ED"]
[TD]1002 Glover Teixeira[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]-440[/TD]
[TD]Under 1½ +105[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Really liking a Joe Ben / Glover parlay. Also think both Okami decision +300 and Joe Ben KO +140 props have value. The rest of this card? Who the fuck knows, it's like the UFC has some Brazilian farm league they bring in for the under cards on these Brazil shows. I doubt I could name five guys not in the main three fights.

Yeah, I'm gonna be light on this even, don't know a ton of guys. I think Okami has value, surprised he's that big of a dog. Im sure Jacare could sub anyone, but Okami seems to be the controlling, not risking limbs type. Maybe Thor?

Arantes inside distance +150
Bagautinov inside -165
Bagautinov/Trinaldo/Jorge +140
Tor +210
Okami +220
Under 2.5 rounds for Joe Ben -110

Played u2.5 Joe Ben / Formiga -120 for 1u. Made more sense than Joe Ben KO +100
Parlayed Joe Ben / Glover to win 1.5u

Still eyeing Glover / Bader o1.5

Love the fight nights but damn the ufc loaded this back end of the card with complete trash.

:cheers: No doubt one of the worst under cards I've ever seen in a UFC event. Guess that's why they had under 5k tickets sold for this event day of.

:cheers: No doubt one of the worst under cards I've ever seen in a UFC event. Guess that's why they had under 5k tickets sold for this event day of.
:cheers:

Alpha Male has been running things since Bang came in. Did you hear that Looney on Rogan's podcast last week?

Here is Joe at the gym.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JFWO7N0U5YQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@danawhite<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">14m</small>
WOW!!! Alpha male 17-0 now since Bang Ludwig

Glover might be the only cat who can bang with Jones. I think Jones goes to HW soon, but i guess well see.

Who is the crazy bastard who just hammered Bader and moved the line 90+ cents? Glover isn't Jon Jones but this is Ryan fucking Bader crushed by Tito Ortiz coming to Brazil.

Who is the crazy bastard who just hammered Bader and moved the line 90+ cents? Glover isn't Jon Jones but this is Ryan fucking Bader crushed by Tito Ortiz coming to Brazil.

Ortiz was a terrible loss......but at +500 for inside the distance, I'm taking a stab on Bader. Tex left chin open for Maldonado, if he does that to Bader, he will go out.

Don't expect it, but at 500.....reel me in.

Yea, I cant see this fight going 5, maybe not even 3. Bader has strong hands.

Essentially my thoughts. Any of the fights over may 155 main event, I'm likely to take the inside the distance for a 5 rounder. Adding that Bader has strong hands and Glover has been clipped (but not knocked out), I see tremendous value. But, Glover is really good. I just don't see glover controlling Bader on ground and Bader has a long time to touch his chin. and he may only need to once.

Was really wondering why Bader didn't get Glover down there when he stunned him. Not exactly a guy you want to bang with.

Thats the problem with Glover. Tough guy....great fighter....but, he leaves his chin open to getting hit. It's a testament to his chin that he hangs in.

Thats the problem with Glover. Tough guy....great fighter....but, he leaves his chin open to getting hit. It's a testament to his chin that he hangs in.

Agree 100% You can tell he's trained with Lidell for most of his professional life. Hopefully he improves his defense training with ATT.

Lol at the difference in purses between Floyd and some of the UFC champs.

Pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr., already the world's highest-paid athlete in recent annual surveys, is unlikely to yield his crown with the disclosure on Wednesday by adviser Leonard Ellerbe and Golden Boy promoter Richard Schaefer that he will earn a guaranteed purse of $41.5 million for his Sept. 14 junior middleweight unification fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
"Floyd is the biggest star in the sport and the best in the sport, and when you're the biggest star and you are the best, you get paid the most money," Ellerbe told ESPN.com. "So this comes along with the territory."

Mayweather's haul for next week's fight could wind up even greater than $41.5 million if the pay-per-view, which some believe can challenge the all-time buy record of 2.44 million and revenue record of more than $130 million that Mayweather and Oscar De La Hoya set for their 2007 showdown, goes through the roof and there is still profit after Showtime/CBS make it into the black.
"This record purse shows you three things," Schaefer said. "No. 1, it shows you how big Floyd Mayweather is, which we all knew. But it shows you that he is not just breaking records, he breaking them, by far. And third, it just shows you big this fight with Canelo is. It's insane."
Alvarez's purse has not been disclosed yet, but sources involved in the event say it is more than $10 million. His contract will be filed with the Nevada commission next week.
According to Schaefer, Mayweather-Alvarez has already broken the all-time gate record with ticket sales to sold out MGM Grand Garden Arena generating $19.1 million, breaking the record of $18,419,200 set by Mayweather-De La Hoya.
Ellerbe said they are also on their way to selling out 25,000 closed circuit tickets at MGM properties in Las Vegas at $100 per ticket.
Millions of dollars more will flow into the promotion from foreign television sales, event sponsors, national closed circuit revenue (including from the fight being shown in more than 500 movie theaters) and merchandise.

Also, watching the replay of the last exchange Glover looked pretty damn good blocking and slipping those wild punches just enough to get off that sweet left hook to Bader's jaw. You could tell he was just waiting for that right hand to drop. Bader had that round easily won if he looked to take Tex down there instead of going bombs away.

Yeah, no comparison in the top guys. Though, the UFC guys get paid comfortable...see Josh Koshcheck and others. But, I believe you ahve to be cream of the crop to get really paid in boxing.

Back