UFC Dos Santos vs Cain the Rematch

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Interesting match here. Cain has absolutely destroyed everyone he's faced besides Junior. He got caught with one punch and it was over, title gone. He said his knee was injured, who knows. Cain is a strong wrestler obviously, but Junior is tough to take down. The card isn't stacked by any means, but the matchups are strong. Huge step up for Constantine taking on Boestch who should take him down at will. Belcher has been a beast of late, looks like a whole new fighter. Jim Miller vs Lauzon will be a sick sick fight. I think that I lean Miller, but I'm not sure. Should be interesting to see how he responds after what Nate did to him in his last fight.

I don't see why most seem high on Guilliard. I had Varner for the last fight before it was scratched and I'll be on him again tonight. He will get Melvin to the ground and it will be over. Melvin has no takedown defense and is well known to give up once he gets frustrated by takedowns. If Varner is stupid enough to stay on his feet and try to trade Melvin will destroy him IMO. But I think Varner will force it to the ground and out-point him in a decision.

Other fights I'm on thus far.

Moraga
Pickett (horrible matchup for Wineland IMO)
dos Santos

Like Philipou a lot as a fighter and see him as the more dynamic fighter in this matchup. Don't see this one going the distance. Also, I love watching Leben fight but he's taken many beatings in his past few fights. Have to be concerned about wear and tear at his age. I'd play the other side but not enough value.

Not sure dos santos has even been put on his back...he has a good guard but his striking is do fucking good he doesn't ever show how we rounded he is...I'd give Cain the advantage cardio wise if he can make it a war...don't see it though...

I don't see why most seem high on Guilliard. I had Varner for the last fight before it was scratched and I'll be on him again tonight. He will get Melvin to the ground and it will be over. Melvin has no takedown defense and is well known to give up once he gets frustrated by takedowns. If Varner is stupid enough to stay on his feet and try to trade Melvin will destroy him IMO. But I think Varner will force it to the ground and out-point him in a decision.
fucking beautiful

Pickett had a huge advantage with his submission game and tried 1 weak takedown. what a fucking moron. terrible strategy.

all cain in that 1st rd.

surprised that jds survived that round. the right hand of cain started all sorts of pain for jds.

epic fight!!!

hats off to jds for surviving the fight. a lesser man would have folded after the 1st rd onslaught.

hard not to like either one of these guys.

Booing JDS?..... That's the reason I hate the average MMA fan and why I can't go out to a bar here in San Diego. A bunch of drunken jarheads booing a guy with a ton of heart

Congrats to Cain

Dominating and well deserved

Lots of heart shown by Lauzon and easily the fight of the night

Congrats to Cain

Dominating and well deserved

Lots of heart shown by Lauzon and easily the fight of the night

PI thought Lauzon won rounds 2 and 3. I was expecting a drAw

I had Cain but props to Jds. Kept expecting him to recover and get ko

Okami has to be the most boring fighter on the planet — dominate in the clinch, take down, smother and cover. Definition of winning ugly right there.

dsc04236.jpg

Back