Andy

Pretty much a regular
20-20 -8.08un

Main Card
RODRIGUES -170

ISMAGULOV -175

DURAEV -200

KATTAR -214

Rodrigues--Robocop should have an edge just about everywhere in this fight vs Marques. Has KO power and an underrated ground game. Chin is maybe the only issue for Rodrigues. Rodrigues fights hard and will go for the finish (kinda what you want these days with the way judging has been in this sport, and especially in texas). Marques has a knack for finding a way to win late so Gregory will need to be careful in that 3rd round esp if he's up several rounds.

Ismagulov--Much more technical and precise fighter, moves well. Looked great on the scales. Kutateladze hasn't fought in 2 yrs while Ismagulov has stayed active and has an 18 fight win streak. Cardio is somewhat a concern in Ismagulov. Kutateladze is kick heavy and will mostly just march in looking for a war. Look for Ismagulov to fight at range in the larger octagon and pick off Guram and take a decision here.

Duraev--Grappling heavy fighter, will have a clear advantage in that area vs Buckley. Albert will seek to get this to the ground and grind this out and possibly get a sub. Just has to avoid getting caught which is Buckley's only path and I don't think its even a great chance.

Kattar--Multiple edges for Calvin...younger guy, better cardio, great jab. Look for heavy volume throughout as he scores points, accumulates damage, and pulls away. Emmett's chance is the KO, though he's struggled in a larger octagon finding his range.

Wish this started a couple hours later, can easily go deep into the night in Austin

GL, think Kattar is extremely underpriced

Main Card
RODRIGUES -170

ISMAGULOV -175

DURAEV -200

KATTAR -214
2-2 -2.14un

Tough one on the split dec loss with kattar though i did think he lost. was definitely tentative.

the bigger favorites are killing me this yr. i think i'm going to change things up a bit going forward. less plays, avoid bigger lines, but bet more units per play. My goal is to see if i can get in the black by years end.

22-22 -10.22un

Back