SDQL Badass Stat Boss
First 2..
  • 3/2.21 ELISE REED -136
  • 2/1.90 ELISE REED DEC/TECH DEC -105
  • 3.60/2 FELIPE COLARES -180

[0-3 -8.6u]

• 2.21/5 VINCE MORALES +226
  • 3/2.33 OMAR MORALES -129
Maybe the first time I ever took Morales in consecutive fights...

1JtWIwD.jpeg

UFC Vegas 55

• Almeida ITD ...You have to wonder if Almeida can handle an opponent on the mat that is 60lbs heavier. Almeida is a physical beast, so there is reason to believe his frame can handle the extra pounds, but it remains the biggest question of whether Almeida can control Porter on the ground. Almeida could also flag late, he is a notorious early-round finisher. I’ll back Almeida as the far better fighter, but LHW to HW is a dangerous transition.
  • Holmes ITD ...Near three years out of the game, coming off a crushing fourteen-second knockout loss to John Phillips, and well past his athletic prime, Amedovski is up against it today. Despite Holmes representing at best a bang-average wrestler, Amedovski can’t stop a takedown to save his life. Joseph Holmes’ striking defense is non-existent, so there is the potential for a short night, but the coin-flip is equally weighted. Tough call when someone's off 3 years.
  • Anders Decision ...Park is better on the feet, more active, and determined to lead the fight, but Anders’ size and weapons just work against Park’s ideal game. Anders has never pieced together a functional MMA game, often stumbling between various facets on a fight-by-fight basis. If Anders weren’t so difficult to take down, it’d be easier to back Park utilizing his strong top game.
Polyana Viana(12-4) vs Tabatha Ricci(6-1) ~ Women’s Strawweight (115)
  • Ricci Decision[/B] ...A well-rounded athlete, Viana meets a more technically polished opponent in Tabatha Ricci. Viana is a far more imposing figure and her attritional, aggressive striking could make a difference late. More likely, however, is that Viana’s recklessness and Ricci’s willingness to go to the ground will see the latter control the affair on the cards.
Chidi Njokuani(21-7) vs Dusko Todorovic ~ Middleweight (185)
  • Todorovic Decision ...Dropping 6″ of reach and almost certain to walk into the clinch with Njokuani, Todorovic’s chances of survival initially look slim. It is easy to forget that Njokuani has already sparked out one of the UFC’s new golden boys, Andre Fialho, within 21 seconds. Even with the Serb’s less than stellar start to the UFC, there is a strong likelihood that Todorovic can shoot early and drain some of Njokuani’s early potency. The American panics when he finds himself on his back and could walk into a takedown as he looks to secure an early highlight-reel finish.
Santiago Ponzinibbio(28-5) vs Michel Pereira(27-11) ~ Welterweight (170)
  • Pereira KO ...A solid banger, but my heart is overruling my brain to favor the dynamic athletic specimen over the well-matured veteran. Ponzinibbio may struggle to match the speed of Pereira initially, with the Argentine unable to make early reads for counters. Pre-layoff Ponzinibbio would have been able to weather the storm and then match Pereira’s firepower, post-layoff Ponz odds feel frighteningly closer than they should. Pereira lacks basic fundamentals on the feet, often falling into shots and leaving his chin well extended on a platter. It just feels as though Ponz’s style hasn’t been adapted to his athletic twilight.

157837.jpg

[0-5 -13.81u]
5/2.22 JAILTON ALMEIDA KO,TKO,DQ,SUB -225
4/3.64 Joseph Holmes Inside Distance -110

Wow, 0-5...about ready to fade my own picks :rofl:

111673.jpg

[2-5 -7.95u]
  • 2.16/4 Eryk Anders +185
  • 3/1.45 JUN YONG PARK vs ERYK ANDERS o2½ -207
  • 2/1.68 TABATHA RICCI -119
  • 1.71/3 Tabatha Ricci by Points +175

Definitely needed them 2...

138365.jpg

UFC Vegas 55: Main Event​

Holly Holm(14-5) vs Ketlen Vieira(12-2) ~ Women’s Bantamweight (135)
  • Holm Decision ...The Irene Aldana knockout loss really threw a wrench in the works for Vieira. The Brazilian has been slow to recover her confidence on the feet, which is vital in a division where aggression and activity count for a lot. Holm rarely sits into her shots in case she loses her total control of distance. Unfortunately for Vieira, she lacks the mobility or the intuition to cut off the cage against Holm. Vieira’s top control is successfully grindy at times, but Holm’s TDD has weathered far more consistent wrestling storms before. Aside from Holm’s layoff and Vieira’s physicality potentially surprising...this screams a disgustingly dull decision shut-out.

1653178746448.png

UFC Vegas 55: Co-Main Event​

Santiago Ponzinibbio(28-5) vs Michel Pereira(27-11) ~ Welterweight (170)
  • Pereira KO ...A solid banger, but my heart is overruling my brain to favor the dynamic athletic specimen over the well-matured veteran. Ponzinibbio may struggle to match the speed of Pereira initially, with the Argentine unable to make early reads for counters. Pre-layoff Ponzinibbio would have been able to weather the storm and then match Pereira’s firepower, post-layoff Ponz odds feel frighteningly closer than they should. Pereira lacks basic fundamentals on the feet, often falling into shots and leaving his chin well extended on a platter. It just feels as though Ponz’s style hasn’t been adapted to his athletic twilight.

Yj7C4v9.jpeg

[6-7 -2.1u]

• 5/2.22 Holly Holm -225
  • 2/1.60 Holly Holm by Points -125
  • 1.48/2 Holly Holm by Unanimous Decision +135

Love Holly in this spot and see hardly any way she loses.

154079.jpg

Back