• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

UFC 303 Discussion (June 29th)

Can Connor just fuck off already. This fight will never happen
This was his last chance to make a card relevant. Injury means he's on to bigger and better things

If it means making money outside of that stain on life Dana then he's on a positive path

Michael Chandler is literally wasting YEARS of his prime waiting for a fight with a washed up, past his prime, fragile, coke head

This was his last chance to make a card relevant. Injury means he's on to bigger and better things

If it means making money outside of that stain on life Dana then he's on a positive path

Wait, Dana White is a “stain on life?” What in the actual fuck?

Connor has made himself relevant while knowing there’s no way he’s coming back. Why not keep feeding fans this nonsense if it benefits him and the UFC?
He’s the most irrelevant superstar in the history of sports.

Connor has made himself relevant while knowing there’s no way he’s coming back. Why not keep feeding fans this nonsense if it benefits him and the UFC?
He’s the most irrelevant superstar in the history of sports.
Irish people need this shit I guess

I knew Conor wasn't serious when he was partying it up leading up to the fight. I doubt Conor has an injury too. He's just a washed up bitch who doesn't take the fight game seriously.

Reactions: KJ
I knew Conor wasn't serious when he was partying it up leading up to the fight. I doubt Conor has an injury too. He's just a washed up bitch who doesn't take the fight game seriously.
Sports and entertainment are a really bad marriage for fans and sadly it's only going to get worse

Back