UFC 293: Adesanya / Strickland PPV from Australia

Starting with main, not sure Strick can talk enough shit to keep himself in this. Izzy likely be “strick”-ly business, price suggests that. Not an optimal matchup for Sean, but, with that said Izzy has shown he can be touched. Strick’s power can catch anyone I guess.

Co-main might be one of the most entertaining on the slate.

Bam Bam’s chin not what it was just a few years ago, and I think he’s seen like one 3rd Round in 5 years? Or something close to it I read.

Alexander fairly tactically sound for a HW, along with a sizable height advantage. Ground advantage, check, too.

Close to a PK, safer bet is probably this thing not going the distance (and sucking the juice through a straw).

Starting with main, not sure Strick can talk enough shit to keep himself in this. Izzy likely be “strick”-ly business, price suggests that. Not an optimal matchup for Sean, but, with that said Izzy has shown he can be touched. Strick’s power can catch anyone I guess.
Yeah, the auto Izzy bet isn't there for myself now, moreso wait for a price LIVE.

Sean couldn’t even talk during interviews.

UFC weight cuts might be the most unhealthy thing in sports. Unbelievable.

Adesanya got legit beat at his own game. Strickland did enough small things to slow him down continually and that flurry in the 1st set it all off.

He absolutely won that fight…a +500 dog. Crazy

Izzy kept fighting defensively even when he was clearly down on the judge's cards. Unbelievable the no sense of urgency of his part. If he fought Pereira again I'd bet the house on Pereira.

Almost looked fixed. Zero sense of urgency or desire to win. Very odd.

I agree though, don’t think he can ever close distance on a guy like Sean.

Izzy kept fighting defensively even when he was clearly down on the judge's cards. Unbelievable the no sense of urgency of his part. If he fought Pereira again I'd bet the house on Pereira.
Yep. He’s really a good front runner. But when he’s pressured, he is lost.

Sean won’t have the belt for more than 2 defenses. Maybe 1. He’s very limited but a tough matchup for Izzy

Back