Andy

Pretty much a regular
17-19 -9.9un

MADDALENA -165

FIALHO -118

ZHANG -158

PROCHAZKA -205

(all lines from Looselines)

Maddalena--Accurate striker facing a wet blanket in Emeev. Maddalena needs to use his footwork to stay evasive and avoid clinches so he can showcase his boxing. Biggest worry is if Emeev gets Maddalena down I'm not sure how well Maddalena will get up. I think though Maddalena does enough in the striking to win either a decision or a KO.

Fialho--confident, well prepared, active fighter who will look for the early KO. Matthews (hasn't fought in a yr) is a well rounded fighter, athletic though not really a great finisher or a great fight IQ (finds ways to lose fights he is winning). Matthews path is probably to try and get this to the ground and drain Fialho but if they stand and bang its more likely Fialho gets a finish.

Zhang--I like the power edge Weili has, she's been training to add more wrestling, she will be fighting closer to home. She has stayed more active as well since these 2 last fought. Both women are tough, its too bad this is only 3 rounds instead of 5 like last time. I believe ultimately Zhang will do more damage on the feet, enough to win another decision or maybe get a finish.

Prochazka--always looking for the KO, willing to take risks to get those KO's. Glover has been amazing at his age, but he is definitely the slower more plodding fighter. Just seems so unlikely Glover avoids the KO here over 5 rounds. Not that I won't totally rule out Glover getting some kind of sub here, Jiri is prone to mistakes. Just prefer to bet on the more likely outcome.

Back