UFC 274 Picks

Andy

Pretty much a regular
2022 Record:
12-12 -4.64un

Going to be focusing on main cards going forward.

CERRONE -183
RUA +230
NAMAJUNAS -205
OLIVEIRA -140

The weight issues not concerning you? I agree Olivera has more paths to victory but the weight issue is a red flag for me

I like the Sogun and Rose picks. I’m on Lauzon

Cerrone--Lauzon hasn't been active for a while, cerrone just needs to fade an early finish imo, longer fight goes he will take over. dont see lauzon getting a decision.

Rua--odds are rather absurd, OSP shouldn't be this big a favorite. rua may very well be washed but +230 is solid value. osp prob only has a few minutes here to get it done otherwise i think rua is very live.

Chandler would be my pick but line is too high to play, chandler likely gets the finish here.

Namajunas--great movement/footwork, WAY better striker, better cardio, 5 round experience, younger. I do expect esparza to get her down a few times but what will she do with it? Will it be enough to steal rounds? Rose is no slouch on the ground. I think Rose's movement can keep this standing more often than not and Rose can pick Carla apart over 5 rounds. I believe carla fades late too if she isn't able to lock anything up early.

Oliveira--supposedly Charles made weight on scales other than the ufc's. he obviously decided he had sweat out enough less he risk being unable to fight at all. All this will probably affect Oliveira's cardio a bit. This comes down to paths to victory. for Justin its KO and thats it. Yeah he will land some kicks but not enough to sway any decision, i think Justin needs to finish to win. Oliveira's chin is solid, can Justin close distance enough to find that big shot? Charles should be able to get this down to the ground at some point and have sub chances. If not, Justin the brawler just uses his face for defense, so I think Oliveira will land plenty of shots, enough to win a decision if it gets there. Charles could also get a KO as well. Line has dropped too much I think. Should be a hell of a fight.

Another garbage coin flip split Dec loser rose. Ufc doing their best to lose fans.

CERRONE -183
RUA +230
NAMAJUNAS -205

OLIVEIRA -140
1-2 -2.05 un

wanna make it clear no problem with the actual decisions i lost, they were impossible fights to judge. more just complaining about how bad the fights were. frustrating year betting this sport. seem to catch good fighters on their worst nights. and the splits rarely go my way. but i'm sure everyone thinks that with this sport.

2022 Record:
13-14 -6.69un

Back