UFC 273

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
Crazy good UFC card this weekend. Out of the 3 main fights, who would you all say is most likely to pull the upset? I can’t really see any of the 3 losing, but if I had to choose I guess I’d say Burns over Chimaev

Also, anyone got any plays they like?

So far I like Rozenstruik and Pennington.

Like all favs in the 3 main but not sure how I’m going to play them yet.

Will DEFINITELY be on Volvo in sone fashion.

I love Yan but he can be upset the most likely of the 3. Khazmat will treat Burns like a dog, even though Burns is tough.

I love Yan but he can be upset the most likely of the 3. Khazmat will treat Burns like a dog, even though Burns is tough.
I really hope Gilbert derails the Chimaev hype, but don’t see it. He is EXTREMELY skilled, and this may be an oversimplification, but I think he’s too nice. You saw how affected he was when Usman wouldn’t touch gloves with him. Totally threw him off. Then at the face off with Chimaev today, looked to me like he’s already lost the fight. He’s going yo be in there with a killer and I unfortunately think he’s going to wilt.

I really hope Gilbert derails the Chimaev hype, but don’t see it. He is EXTREMELY skilled, and this may be an oversimplification, but I think he’s too nice. You saw how affected he was when Usman wouldn’t touch gloves with him. Totally threw him off. Then at the face off with Chimaev today, looked to me like he’s already lost the fight. He’s going yo be in there with a killer and I unfortunately think he’s going to wilt.

Yeah, Chiamev is just a stone cold killer literally and is above average in everything.

Back