UFC 270 Picks

Andy

Pretty much a regular
2022 UFC Record
4-3 -.79 units

Made too many plays last weekend to kick off the yr, Be getting back to my usual play level with this card.

FREVOLA -183
Superior Wrestler/grappler, cardio machine, just has to avoid the KO which he is susceptible to. Valdez does throw heavy punches though he's likely to gas out the longer this goes. Frevola has numerous paths here IMO, Valdez just has one. I like Frevola to get this to the ground and grind out Valdez.

leaning Gane, not excited about the line as it is now. hoping it drops more. Not much else i'm wild about. Think the value is with Figueiredo but I can't seem to pull the trigger. Numagomedov should get it done, line a bit wide though. I don't see how Cody "t-rex arms" Stamann beats him, some ugly decision I guess. Morales/Giles a true coinflip. not touching any of the heavily lined fights (I never do). Hanson maybe worth a stab if she can step away from onlyfans long enough to show up and fight. The card overall kinda sucks, but the main event is likely worth the $$$, fascinating fight IMO. Technical guy vs the Giant puncher. I think Gane is the type of fighter that may hold the belt a long time if he wins here. Has a complete game you just don't see at heavyweight. but man, when they talk about a punchers chance, Ngannou is exhibits A, B, C, and D. Looking forward to it. GL everyone.

jeez ref, how many knockdowns does it take? that fight was over much earlier. EASY WINNER!

Prob just call it a night here with the 1 win. I dunno, we will see.

Back