UFC 264 Picks

Andy

Pretty much a regular
2021 Record
26-19 +.47 units

PEREIRA -175

Quicker and more technical and has some power, michel is coming off a win over a similar fighter in kaos. price kinda a plodder, definitely has power and we will have to sweat a KO but with pereira's speed i think he can move enough to avoid taking a big shot. Just need pereira to stay smart and not do anything silly. it seems like he has settled down the last few fights.

HARDY +112

Better KO power, more athletic, big reach adv. tuivasa won't go to the ground. At dog odds, I'll take the guy more likely to get the KO.

other leans...

Topuria...line is a little higher than I like to play, if it comes down I might chase it. Hall has the one great path on the ground grappling but man he's totally outclassed on the feet. Topuria isn't a total mess on the ground either, he could hold his own. Really he just needs to keep this standing and he will put hall away.

Thompson...should be able to pick apart burns at range and get a dec or possible finish. burns needs to get this to the ground but can he close distance? I think he will struggle to do that. though if burns does get this down thompson could be in real trouble.

adding:
TOPURIA -220

Really think topuria gets it done here, coming out party of sorts. hall hasn't fought in several yrs, topuria just has so many more paths here, and i like that he is solid enough on the ground, if it goes there, to not get caught by something dumb.

PEREIRA -175

HARDY +112

adding:
TOPURIA -220
2-1 +1unit

The slow grind continues. Annoyed hardy had tuivasa hurt but got caught going in to finish. Heavyweight fights I guess lol. Topuria was an easy winner at least. Pereira was looking like one till he did his usual gas out due to theatrics. Least he held on.

On to the next one...

2021 Record
28-20 +1.47 units

Back