UFC 261

skanless13

Fly, Eagles, Fly!
HUGE UFC this weekend with one of the better cards in awhile.
Who are you all liking?
As much as I wish Jorge would shut Usman up and take the belt, I really don’t see that happening.
The Welei v Rose fight should be really good. I lean Zhang as she is a monster but this one is hard.
I’m a huge fan of Schevchenko. She is so crisp and technical in her striking, but Andrade is strong and if she can get it to the ground, may cause problems. May actually play Andrade at her +price.
Think I like Halll to beat Weidman.

So we really have to watch usman vs masvidal again? I mean I know Jorge bailed the ufc out taking the first fight on short notice and wasn’t in shape, but he didn’t even win a fight after that to get the rematch whereas Usman stopped Burns. I think it plays out the same. The only difference is Jorge should have better cardio this time around but don’t think he has an answer for usman’s wrestling.

Valentina won’t lose to Andrade. Just don’t see it. Only one who has beaten her is Nunes and both of those fights were super close and I thought Valentina won one of them. Maybe she’s looking past this one and gets caught but she should be too technical here.

Rose and Zhang is tough. Could be FOTN. I think Rose can do evough to win it but zhang is so tough I can’t play either.

will be playing Dwight grant as well and debating a fade of Weidman and a play on hall but worried if hall can defend the takedown. If he can he should be way too fast

also for pfl on Friday. Pettis and a bunch of the top guys are fighting

So we really have to watch usman vs masvidal again? I mean I know Jorge bailed the ufc out taking the first fight on short notice and wasn’t in shape, but he didn’t even win a fight after that to get the rematch whereas Usman stopped Burns. I think it plays out the same. The only difference is Jorge should have better cardio this time around but don’t think he has an answer for usman’s wrestling.

Valentina won’t lose to Andrade. Just don’t see it. Only one who has beaten her is Nunes and both of those fights were super close and I thought Valentina won one of them. Maybe she’s looking past this one and gets caught but she should be too technical here.

Rose and Zhang is tough. Could be FOTN. I think Rose can do evough to win it but zhang is so tough I can’t play either.

will be playing Dwight grant as well and debating a fade of Weidman and a play on hall but worried if hall can defend the takedown. If he can he should be way too fast

also for pfl on Friday. Pettis and a bunch of the top guys are fighting
Yeah I'd rather see Masvidal fight Colby. That's a more even fight and more entertaining with their bad blood.

Back