UFC 251: Usman line continues to plummet...

L8kersFan74

Pretty much a regular
Was -325 on Monday, has gradually continued to plummet, now (Thursday) is down to -235.

Thoughts? Any ideas why?

Yeah, that definitely get that for sure... So thinking fans of him are just getting in at a nice dog price, driving line down?

Masvidal took the fight on short notice, but he's been training and keeping in shape. Mike Brown will not be in his corner as he tested positive.

Per MMA Junkie:
"Poirier, who trains with Masvidal at American Top Team, says Masvidal has been at the gym the entire time and helped him prepare for his fight against Dan Hooker, which Poirier won 11 days ago at UFC on ESPN 12. Masvidal also been training with high-level wrestlers such as three-time NCAA Division I champion Bo Nickal."

Weighing In Podcast (Big John and Josh Thompson) talked about it on Monday. Bo Nickal is a beast at wrestling, much bigger and stronger.

Usman will have to take him down as much as he can, no way he can stand with Masvidal. Bo Nickal was able to take Masvidal down, but the dude kept getting right back up. This will be a good fight.

Initial line was based on short notice at least partly, but now that folks are finding out he has been training his ass off for usman, they jumpin on the +260. Personally I think 200-210 is where it should be. I still see a lot of value with mas at +180 or more

Back