UFC 203

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
I played Stipe weeks ago, not sure if I posted it or not.

Gall is going to beat Punk in the first round. If Punk last through the first round, I will be extremely impressed. My hats off to him for the courage to step in the octagon.

Really wanted to play Rivera, but cant at 160

Leaning Calderwood and Eye at this point.

Spencer +105

yeah buddy I got as much down as I could on Gall--which wasn't a lot--when he was only laying 3 to 1 a good while back. Maxed Gall to finish ITD last night at a similar number (-292), Gall sub prop +115 and Gall to finish in 1st -140 (hedged a little to finish in 2nd +425). Gall looks like a future contender four years down the road imho, but I realize that's a bold statement considering he hasn't fought anyone with a pulse. Very impressed with his BJJ, wrestling and movement on the feet from his amateur footage. Wish I hadn't watched the evolution of punk doc cause he's made me a fan of his and his work ethic. Grabbed me some Calderwood last night and just layed -113 with Stipe (have been leaning that way so seeing you on him pushed me off the ledge). Wish I had pounced on Rivera at plus money though, damn. GL!

Somehow awful night of fights turns into classic with werdum kicking Edmond and overeem getting roasted by Rogan

Sage has looked terrible recently imo. Almost tapped as - 750 fave in first rd at 200

Yeah and that was an improvement from quick tapping to Barb's arm triangle from half guard. I'll give credit to Sage for showing a lot more heart at 200 through that incredible armbar escape you alluded to. BJJ brown belt Gall is finishing that imo. Gall seems to change levels very well to set up his shoots and should use that Rutgers wrestling background to get Sage off balance and down. Thing is Gall fights at a weight class higher than Sage so it'll be interesting to see who's going to move up or down or if it's going to be a catchweight bout

Have seen barely anything of Mickey Gall. He has 6 mins of fight time and 3 rear naked chokes. I would play him at anything under -200 for sure. Think I would line Gall -250 or so.

Have seen barely anything of Mickey Gall. He has 6 mins of fight time and 3 rear naked chokes. I would play him at anything under -200 for sure. Think I would line Gall -250 or so.

Thanks man. Watching Gall roll with Jim Miller is truly a thing of beauty. And you know if he runs with the Millers on the daily, he's prob a tough sumbitch. Sage gonna test that chin if he fights smart; emulate Wonderboy's every move ffs. Believe we'll get well under -200 tho... esp when you consider he was only laying 3 to 1 to cm fuckin punk just before evolution of punk was released. My guess is we'll see -110 to 140, but I'd make Gall 175ish if I were taking bets on it.

Yeah, Gall has sick ju jitsu. He hung with Gordon Ryan about a year ago and he's one of the best around.

Have seen almost no striking from Gall, but Sage really just looks to ground and pound and that might be bad news.

Back