Uefa champions league round of 16 teams

:eyes:
CHELSEA(0) @2.00 ...... 250AUD.. PLUS
CHELSEA+0.25@ 1.70 ...250 AUD.+87.5 WON

:eyes:

Last edited:
Champions league is probably the only Soccer (football if you wish) that I bet on. But what's the deal with the +.25? is that the same as a spread plus a half point +.5?

Alright so I'm still confused, I read that thread and I understand those terms. But what I don't understand is the payouts you've posted. So Chelsea as a Pick @ 2 means what? Your getting payed out 2:1 on that? My book (thegreek) only has Chelsea as a pk @ -103 currently. If this is bother then just forget it, I just am bored in class.

Alright so I'm still confused, I read that thread and I understand those terms. But what I don't understand is the payouts you've posted. So Chelsea as a Pick @ 2 means what? Your getting payed out 2:1 on that? My book (thegreek) only has Chelsea as a pk @ -103 currently. If this is bother then just forget it, I just am bored in class.

I BET FOR HANDICAP (0) @2.00 IT'S MEAN IF THIS GAME DRAW FULLTIME, I'LL PLUS MY BET.
BUT IF I BET 2 FOR THIS GAME, I'LL LOST IF THIS GAME DRAW FULLTIME.

:shake:

Paris is using standard decimal payouts you're use to the American payout numbers.

Just grab a calculator, for example you stake $100 on Chelsea +0.25 @ 1.70, to calculate your payout multiple $100 by 1.70 and you get your total return is $170 which means you won $70.

Paris is using standard decimal payouts you're use to the American payout numbers.

Just grab a calculator, for example you stake $100 on Chelsea +0.25 @ 1.70, to calculate your payout multiple $100 by 1.70 and you get your total return is $170 which means you won $70.

:shake: HOW ARE YOU MIKE?

what's the game!!
i don't know how to say! good luck or bad luck !

Drogba save my money but Belletti missed on 90 mins!:angry:

Back