UEFA Champions League 2nd Leg

Greencastle

The Doc
Liverpool ML

Anfield is a tough place to visit, especially on those European nights. Rafa had a chance to rest a lot of key players on the weekend and will have a relatively fresh squad to choose from. Chelsea played a very tough demoralising game against Bolton and looked tired at the end. The loss of Carvalho is also huge, as he has been Chelsea most reliable defender this season.

Manchester United +0.5

United fought back like Champions on the weekend against Everton, and have an extremely strong mentality. They will be boosted by the return of some very key defenders and will be able to play more relaxed with experienced players like Neville and Ferdinand returning. Milan are strong at home, but they haven't faced a team as good as United in the Serie A, and Rooney and Ronaldo will expose their slow defence.

I also like the over 2.5 in the Newcastle-Reading match today.

Both teams play an open game, and Newcastle's back line without Given in net is a joke.

Ballack out to i believe. Should open things up a bit here, should of been 1-1 at Stamford Bridge. Good Luck on those plays.

Yo Mike, you see that goal by Berbatov against Boro this weekend?

The man is unreal. United, Chelsea and Liverpool are gonna throw some big money on the table for him.

Good luck buddy. :shake:

I'm preparing previews for both games btw, will post them in my semis thread tomorrow. Let's do this ;). :cheers:

COME ON RED MEN

Back