Ucla Huge

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
UCLA +8 -110 ten units

Been laying very low with my sudden lack of trust in the offshores, but I'm hitting this one at five times my normal play.

Reasons:

UCLA returns a sound defensive team.
Coaching - Fullmer really is a joke. This guy must be blowing the AD at Tenn. Neuheisel is one of the more underrated guys around and brings a fresh new optimism to this program.
Home field. BIG emotional edge here.

I can't overestimate the coaching and defense here. Getting this many points against Phil on the road is too good to pass up. I've always liked Neuheisel and have comfort in him pumping up the crew and the crowd for a HUGE game in the National spotlight. Look for the Bruins to steal this one outright.

I see your point, doggy, but I think talent, strength, and speed override any disparity in coaching. I've got nothing on the game, so GL bud

Im not playing either so I wish u well - with that said, Bruins have no QB with experience..Top 2 QB's out for season....Tough for a Jr QB to get his first start on national tv vs a tough program....Fullmer is a dope - I hear you there.....Just seems to be better games to play......

Thanks Chip. I just really can't underestimate the coching of fulmer and the notion that the better defense facing a new O coordinater on the road brings to this matchup. There's a reason this line isn't higher. Really looking at UCLA ML> Waiting for the best # I can get.

UCLA is only returning five starters on defense. And I believe one or two of the defensive players are out due to injuries. They have players swapping positions to fill in the gaps on the defensive line. There will be a lot of players used to playing different positions and roles in a new spot tonight. Best of luck with the play, but I don't think the defense is to sound though.

the UCLA offensive line is god awful.........only 16 starts between the 5 with 2 of them NEVER starting in a game until tonight.....

Tennessee blows these guys out................31-14

Let's see. The fact that that whole world is on the other side only adds to me liking this one even more. Go Bruins.

UCLA has been very strong as a home dog the past few years. I'm not implicating anything as to whether they win or lose cuz i have no frickin clue. I just know that the historical trends and public tilt does support the +8, gl guys.

So the question is, did this thread cause the steam of UCLA? Probably not, but its fun to pretend.

wow unless you can see the future thats a lot of units to drop on a ucla team that has a terrible oline, think nd bad from last year, and playing their 3rd string qb against a fast sec defense with a number of returning starters.

the UCLA offensive line is god awful.........only 16 starts between the 5 with 2 of them NEVER starting in a game until tonight.....

Tennessee blows these guys out................31-14

AGREED!!!

Young offensive line with a 3rd string Qb vs experienced defensive line that plays in the SEC.

31-10!

good health tonight, guys. :shake:

if tenny isn't going to cover, and my wager's not going to cash, i'll then be praying for the Bruins to win SU.

whatever happens, should be a good game to watch. cya afterwards.

:cheers:

Lot of opposition to this one, as I said earlier my main factors are a defense that should be able to stop this new OC on the road and a new coach with nothing to lose against a coach that has underachieved for the last 10 years since winning the NC.

Yeah, I felt for under backers in this one train. Hell of a game. GLad to see you at least got the split.

Fat Phil is an embarassment.

who else had Tenn as their biggest play?

--This one is tough to swallow, FUCK Tenny. Still don't regret the play, UCLA was depleted, UT OL only gave up 5 sacks all last year.

Difference ----- coordinators. Tennys suck suck suck suck suck suck. Run on first, pass on 2nd, pass on 3rd. Chavis plays off man, Berry and Morley giving 10 to 5th stringer. Fuck.

UCLA +8 -110 ten units

Been laying very low with my sudden lack of trust in the offshores, but I'm hitting this one at five times my normal play.

Reasons:

Coaching - Fullmer really is a joke. This guy must be blowing the AD at Tenn. Neuheisel is one of the more underrated guys around and brings a fresh new optimism to this program.

I can't overestimate the coaching and defense here. Getting this many points against Phil on the road is too good to pass up. I've always liked Neuheisel and have comfort in him pumping up the crew and the crowd for a HUGE game in the National spotlight. Look for the Bruins to steal this one outright.

not here to shit on ya, or bitch....we lost....period.

but, I just wanna throw out there that you KNOW that Neuheisel is just gonna cheat again and get UCLA thrown on probation just like he did for his last 2 stops......He'll get some steam going and then blow it by cheating. His track record doesnt lie.

hile and cap.....I lost on the the fucking Vols and my take is very different.

Yes, UCLA got some calls....BUT, Tennesse is a sorry fucking bunch of losers who got a game handed to them and were too limped dick to get some.

Last edited:
awesome call doggy.

cap, lay down the haterade. calling norm chow a joker is absurd. hands down one of the best OC's of all time. the guy is a fucking genius.

good hit but i'll debate you all night and day for years that you know Fulmer and his staff can't coach or you would have lossed by 10-14 SU. Give Saban those RBs and OL dominance and you have a low scoring victory for vols. Good hit congrats but yeah Fulmer is a joke and I bet you saw what I saw stated in my thread during the game ;)

Have a good season bro!

not here to shit on ya, or bitch....we lost....period.

but, I just wanna throw out there that you KNOW that Neuheisel is just gonna cheat again and get UCLA thrown on probation just like he did for his last 2 stops......He'll get some steam going and then blow it by cheating. His track record doesnt lie.

ok? and?

UCLA backers :cheers:

UCLA +8 -110 ten units

Reasons:

you nailed the coaching aspect - great call..............When you hold your opponent to 29 yds rushing and get 4 INT's in the first half and lose, it points directly at the coaching.........Vols should have been up by DD's at half they werent...............Hope you had them ML too!

Back