Marquee Group #1 - Vjay Singh, Sergio Garcia, Stewart Cink
10:00 a.m. PDT
Dedicated Hole 3 Coverage
1:36 p.m. PDT
Marquee Group #2 - Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Adam Scott

Excellent quality on the video at usopen.com

Tiger doubles #1, ouch.

Patty Sheehan is playing?

Looks like the back nine is playing a little easier. 10 of the 14 under par so far have done most of their work on the back nine.

Tiger plunked someone on the par 5 ninth going for it in 2, lol.

Panic time for Mickelson. Tried cutting a hybrid out of the deep rough on 12 and almost broke his left hand. Ball went about 5 yards.

WTF Phil. The guy who once carried two drivers in his bag is going with NONE today. Way to overthink it.

Tiger about to put his stamp on this one sitting pretty in the fairway on the reachable 13th.

I think its a smart move leaving driver out honestly, because he has always been more solid with that 3 wood but he is just off today in every aspect.

Def. Tigers championship to take. Doesn't look rusty at all.

He has only hit 4 fairways and is doing just fine.

I cannot wait for the weekend coverage...or even the 3-5 coverage today...on NBC

Already sick of Berman

I'll give Mickelson credit, he turned around what could've been an awful day to get back to Even.

Tiger's round was a sloppy one. He butchered the back nine par 5s, couldn't buy a ten foot birdie putt but couldn't miss the same length for par. Fortunate to be +1 IMO.

Still, they're both right there.

tiger left alot of shots out there (though he did make some huge par saves so i guess it all evens out...)

but still, for not having played since april and coming out and being only 4 off the pace (off two guys who have no chance anyway) and to be tied for 19th place is pretty damn impressive

also impressed how phil held it together

should be a good tourney - the views on that course are amazing and make me want to immediately move to san diego

tiger left alot of shots out there (though he did make some huge par saves so i guess it all evens out...)

but still, for not having played since april and coming out and being only 4 off the pace (off two guys who have no chance anyway) and to be tied for 19th place is pretty damn impressive

also impressed how phil held it together

should be a good tourney - the views on that course are amazing and make me want to immediately move to san diego

agree with everything

Eldrick fucked up 18...but he putted very nice other than hole one...

Micky really held it together and once he got that weird 1.5 wood going..he was fine..he left a few out there late

Imma be the asshole since I just logged on and turned on TV..hence jut woke up

when do lefty and eldrick tee off?

Imma guessing like 3 est

I've played Beth Paige Black... Torrey Pines is certainly on the list too..

wish it was US Open rough, love to see if I could break 100

10 has a huge carry from the tips... we played the whites, I read before we went that you needed a 270 yd carry on most drives to even play the blues... lol... I can play, but I wanted to at least enjoy the round.

Got in with a bunch of firefighters who I made a sale to there... great time, have the card somewhere at home too... 96

Thats awesome.

I just remember the pro's bitching about #10 in '02..especially in round two when it was wt and soggyy where they couldn't even reach the fairway.

yeah, it was crazy... we walked to a couple of the back tees just to see the angles... so many of them are blind shots its ridiculous, almost every tee is elevated too.

Tournament might be over. Tiger just played some of the best 9 holes he has played in some time. Just wow

yup ..... like how he can control the ball off the cartpath ??

this guy is amazing. bad knee , rusty , tough course .... no problem just shoot a 30 over nine holes.

Golf Digest monday morning headline (DINWID) wins 2008 U S OPEN

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD></TD><TD align=middle>T13</TD><TD align=middle>T16</TD><TD align=middle>
gbr.gif
</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">Robert Dinwiddie</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; BACKGROUND: #c1c1c1" align=middle>+3</TD><TD align=middle>8</TD><TD align=middle>+1</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD align=middle>144</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Golf Digest monday morning headline (DINWID) wins 2008 U S OPEN

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD></TD><TD align=middle>T13</TD><TD align=middle>T16</TD><TD align=middle>
gbr.gif
</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">Robert Dinwiddie</TD><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; BACKGROUND: #c1c1c1" align=middle>+3</TD><TD align=middle>8</TD><TD align=middle>+1</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>71</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD align=middle>144</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
who the fuck is (Dinwiddie) ? :36_11_6:

Back