luvthemcowboys

Pretty much a regular
'an_horse'
Nba

I dont post much, but there are two games that stick out to me

right now its the clippers waiting for better line

and gs-state on them earily 10.5

gl

yep these the only two games im lookin at im def going to play clippers may play warriors small

'an_horse'
Nba

I dont post much, but there are two games that stick out to me

right now its the clippers waiting for better line

and gs-state on them earily 10.5

gl

Careful w/ GSW. The Spurs are going to turn it on here in these final games before the playoffs. I see some people saying home court in the spurs/suns series doesn't really matter. That is totally wrong. Homecourt is HUGE in this series. Look it up. Spurs have dominated the Suns at home. If the Spurs get the first 2 at home, they know they can wrap this series up quickly and rest their older team some. GSW is on a b2b and had trouble a little trouble w/ Memphis at home. If the Spurs control tempo like they did vs. the Suns and their previous game vs. GSW, this could get ugly.:cheers:

thx bro.. i liked GS b4 I read your post! cheers, u juz saved me much needed cash...hehe...:cheers:

Does that mean you would take Nets, Rod? I think line will come down considering that Wiz hung with the Cavs, and Nets got raped without lube.

Does that mean you would take Nets, Rod? I think line will come down considering that Wiz hung with the Cavs, and Nets got raped without lube.

Classic 1-2 punch

Wizards play above themselves without their superstar only to go down in the stretch, now reality will set in tomorrow.

Helps also that the Nets got pasted as well, Lawrence ensured in the second half against the Bulls his starters are ready for tomorrow. :shake:

I didn't even realise Vegas released the Net-Wizards line yet.

Kidd played 30:14min and that was the most of any Nets player yesterday.

Now look at the Wizards' numbers - kind of tells a tale in itself. I was prepared to lay DD, -8.5 is a bit of a bonus.

Classic 1-2 punch

Wizards play above themselves without their superstar only to go down in the stretch, now reality will set in tomorrow.

Helps also that the Nets got pasted as well, Lawrence ensured in the second half against the Bulls his starters are ready for tomorrow. :shake:

I agree the nets are worth a look. Wiz payed there ass off just lose

Back