Tyronn Lue Eastern Conference All-Star Coach

If you are Lue, dont you step down from this.. say I cant coach this game, come on guys

If you are Lue, dont you step down from this.. say I cant coach this game, come on guys

Most definitely. If he is a forward thinking type of person he should realize the perception of what stepping down would do. It would be very beneficial to him. Nobody is going to give a shit that he's coaching. Its an opportunity for him to be quite honest. He does not deserve this.

Who cares. Honestly the first time I've ever noticed who coached an all-star game, lol.

Exactly, shows Lue has absolutely no class. You step down immediately and it should then get offered to Dwane Casey.

It's basically for the best coach in each respective conference, which Lue is not.

What a joke.

Hopefully the sport can withstand this obscene abortion of justice.

Actually, it's Pop in the West, Lue in the East - both coaches with the best record in their Conferences (Walton and Blatt) didn't get to coach the teams...

I doubt Blatt cares though... I also think that Lue should coach... It's an award for the team with the best record. No one cares who trains it... I do wonder, what would have happened, if Blatt was already nominated to coach the team and was fired then...

Actually, it's Pop in the West, Lue in the East - both coaches with the best record in their Conferences (Walton and Blatt) didn't get to coach the teams...

I doubt Blatt cares though... I also think that Lue should coach... It's an award for the team with the best record. No one cares who trains it... I do wonder, what would have happened, if Blatt was already nominated to coach the team and was fired then...
Wonder if there's a bonus involved? He might care then...

Wonder if there's a bonus involved? He might care then...

No bonus as far as I know...

What annoys me a lot more is the dumb rule that coach can't coach twice in a row... I mean, why not?! If a player can be an All Star for 18 or 20 years straight, why a coach can't? Is it his fault that his team is best two seasons in a row?

Still... it's got to be the strangest ASG as far as coaches go, with Walton also not coaching the ASG...

If it was up to me, I would have given it to Casey, because it's in Toronto and Walton, because Kerr can't and Pop doesn't want and basically, Walton is the one that got those wins actually....

If the ASG is all about entertainment, they should have just let Blatt coach. Mic'd him and LeBron up, would have been great.

Or allow Lue to coach wearing the blood spattered shirt and holding the knife he used to stab Blatt.

F Lue anyhow, dude will only ever be remembered as the guy Iverson murked on in the Finals.

Back