Tyrod to the Browns

Browns’ additions today:

QB Tyrod Taylor
WR Jarvis Landry
CB Damarious Randall.

With free agency and picks No. 1 and No. 4 still to come.

Remember they picked up Haley for OC too. Landry is a dream receiver for his possession style play calling.

Good for their fan base. At least they're trying. How many wins are they going to get next year anybody?

I say 4 wins. 4-12.

Why would a team throw away a 3rd round pick on a QB that throws for 150 yards a game. I guess Taylor is fine as a stopgap but the Browns would be stupid not to pick a QB with the first pick. This talk of Barkley going first is so incredibly dumb.

I'd say Taylor's production had a lot to do with the talent level of his receiver corp. Gordon, Landry and Coleman is a big upgrade over the mish mash he had in Buffalo. Haley is no slouch either as a coordinator in developing route schemes.

Remember they picked up Haley for OC too. Landry is a dream receiver for his possession style play calling.

Imagine how much room he should have to operate in the middle of field with threat of Gordon blowing tops off the coverage!!

Why would a team throw away a 3rd round pick on a QB that throws for 150 yards a game. I guess Taylor is fine as a stopgap but the Browns would be stupid not to pick a QB with the first pick. This talk of Barkley going first is so incredibly dumb.

Cause that qb can move the chains and most importantly has thrown less picks the last 3 years than kizer did last season!! In fairness to Tyrod I think we should mention he had total dogshit for WRs.

Cause that qb can move the chains and most importantly has thrown less picks the last 3 years than kizer did last season!! In fairness to Tyrod I think we should mention he had total dogshit for WRs.

Hard to throw interceptions when the vast majority of your passes don't travel 10 yards in the air. Buffalo realized they weren't winning anything with him and somehow got a third round pick when they probably would have released him in the coming days. You really have to have low standards if you want Tyrod Taylor as your starting QB.

Hard to throw interceptions when the vast majority of your passes don't travel 10 yards in the air. Buffalo realized they weren't winning anything with him and somehow got a third round pick when they probably would have released him in the coming days. You really have to have low standards if you want Tyrod Taylor as your starting QB.

Consider what the browns have been thru in last decade at qb!! I've never been a big Tyrod guy but I think he is decent enough and has never really been put in a position to have great success. He will have more talent around him this year than ever before.

Need to fire their coach and let the GM pick his own. Until the meddling with ownership stops, sure they have nowhere to go but improve but playoffs is a reach. Wouldn't be surprised to see them trade out of 1.

Tyrod ain't long term option either imo

He's an average starting qb with a great potentially really good threesome at wr and te

I bet they still take a qb though, maybe even trade down from 4 a few picks if they think their guy is available in the 8-14 range

I know the game has went this way of totally devaluing the rb, I understand it mostly cause of injury risk and stupid way they have changed rules and game. but don't you guys think zeke and Gurley(I think Gurley was top 10?) are hugely important to their teams and were worth the top 10 picks? I sure do. Dallas was crap with Zeke out and Gurley is MVP of rams imo.

Obviously they would never admit they made wrong move so this kinda pointless but if behind closed doors being asked I think both teams would say they are incredibly happy with decisions to draft both where they did.

To me Barkley seems like that kind of special game changing talent that I wouldn't knock a team for taking instead of one of those 4 likely qb bust. Feel like it be conservative to say at least half these qb's being talked about as 1st rounders be worthless.

The play that made me decide Barkley a can't miss game changer was incredibly familiar to the moment I said Gurley was a can't miss stud. A long kick return! When a rb of their sizes takes a kick return back 100+ yards I'm a believer! Not to mention he perfect for this new NFL, most his running was out of shotgun wasn't it? And we already been thru what a awesome pass catcher he is..

RBs just take too many hits on average and thus the lifespan is so much less than every other position. It's math.

The guy taken after zeke was Jalen Ramsey

He changes the game so much more than zeke

It's like if you took a closer first overall in the MLB draft, an average OF or starting pitcher will provide more value

Just look at the list of top backs year over year, most are mid round guys, there's such a glut of supply over demand

The gap between the 5th best rb and the 30th is not that big, whereas a top 5 edge rusher, corner, lineman, qb etc. Vs an average or below is so wide

Barkely is the most overrated prospect of the last decade. I just don't get why the majority of the media thinks he should go first or second. I would be infuriated if my team passed up a QB to pick him.

Barkely is the most overrated prospect of the last decade. I just don't get why the majority of the media thinks he should go first or second. I would be infuriated if my team passed up a QB to pick him.
Or a pass rusher. Or a d back. Or an O lineman. It's silly.

Sherman will not be same after Achilles. I had injury, know others that had injury. He won't even start 8 games next year. Guarantee it.

Back